Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

Guest pont-toon

I love his ability to challenge for the ball and not foul the player every time.

Little dig at Shola ?

Luuk de Jong ‏@LuukdeJong9  2m

Fantastic result today! Thank you fans for the support!!! #hulnew #3 #points

played, lad.

I've noticed his hashtags are often odd. :lol:

Adorable hashtags IMO.

Luuk de Jong ‏@LuukdeJong9  2m

Fantastic result today! Thank you fans for the support!!! #hulnew #3 #points

played, lad.

I've noticed his hashtags are often odd. :lol:

Yet extremely adorable.

Guest Howaythetoon

Today he was good in the air, displayed nice link up play, was quite strong and showed good feet. He isn't the quickest though and doesn't look much of a goal threat. More of a support striker? He was decent though and worked very hard too, which we all know is something the manager rates higher than, well, fucking ability and skill.

Looked very good today. I know people have commented that he didn't look much of a goal threat but again I put that down to lack of service. It doesn't matter as much for Remy who is blessed with pace and skill in abundance so can create something out of nothing.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd have him for 5-6m purely as back up mind. I'd love a beast of a CF up there, someone with pace, mobility, power and the ability to score goals.

I'd have him for 5-6m purely as back up mind. I'd love a beast of a CF up there, someone with pace, mobility, power and the ability to score goals.

I'd love us to spend £20m too, but it's not happening any decade soon.

Guest Howaythetoon

Bonny didn't cost 20m and although Ba wasn't massively quick or strong, he was mobile and scored goals, he too didn't cost 20m. See what you're saying though. We need that type of CF though, especially with the players we have.

Bonny didn't cost 20m and although Ba wasn't massively quick or strong, he was mobile and scored goals, he too didn't cost 20m. See what you're saying though. We need that type of CF though, especially with the players we have.

He still cost more than any player we've bought since Michael Owen.

I've been impressed by him. He's looking fitter by the game and has definitely contributed quite a bit to our team balance. I'd say we should sign him up in the summer. The end of Shola hopefully.

Gomis on a free?

Gomis, Remy and de Jong for £18m or so and Cisse out to some Russians for £6m or so. Sign Cabella or Grenier for 13m and that's only the Cabaye money plus £5m.

Boom. #FM #3 #points

I'm not bothered whether he scores or not. He's making a good contribution to the team, holding the ball well and opening things up for his team-mates.

His level of skill on the ball wasn't apparent to me on the compilation videos that I saw previously. I'm no longer a doubter.