Alan Pardew

Dave

He had a go at Williamson in front of millions on Monday night, like. Don't think he'll have any problem having a go at him.

I'm not sure if he had a go at Williamson on Monday night, I was at the match.

apart from that twitter can somebody tell me what he's actually said ?

i don't mind him having a go at kids as it's sometimes a last resort spur, i remember robson having a go at dyer in public and cox slating waddle and it seemed to worked, lets face it we all expected ferguson, sammi, vuckic and tav to kick on a bit this season and they've all stagnated (maybe except tav ?).

I alluded to this the other night, but you can tell a mile off that's Bigi's had his footballing education elsewhere. For all Sammy's physical gifts I'm not sure he has the first clue what to do with a football at his feet.

I work with a couple of Cov fans and I love winding them up about the boy Bigi. Marvellous talent.

I alluded to this the other night, but you can tell a mile off that's Bigi's had his footballing education elsewhere. For all Sammy's physical gifts I'm not sure he has the first clue what to do with a football at his feet.

Criminally so.

Sammy is quickly starting to fill me with the typical Ameobiesque feeling. You know there is always a chance something miraculous will happen, but 98% you end up wondering how the f*** he was ever awarded a senior contract.

He's turning out very one-dimensional. Always looking to dribble without any plan, running into 12 players or reaching the byline only to cross worse than Jonas.

Has to go out on loan.

Don't really have any pro/anti Pardew views based on last night. We were always going to put out a weakened team and the priority with us being through to the last 32 has to be the league now.

To be honest as well I don't think Pardew is wrong to say the less experienced players need to step up and might need to go on loan to get the experience. Bigirimana aside the five other 'youngsters' are Sammy (20), Abeid (20), Ranger (21), Ferguson (21) and Tavernier (21). These players are at the age now where they need to start getting pushing for the first team. This means being better or at least being able to compete with the player who has the starting spot in the first XI. At the minute none of those five would get in our best XI.

To be brutally honest about a few of them they can't say they haven't had the chances this season. Sammy in particular has had a fair few chances and really not taken them. All of them are at the age now where they have to take the limited chances they get if they want to stay in the team and if they're not able to take them then it's probably best for all parties if they go out on loan.

Thought Abeid looked alright yesterday. Not sure about Ferguson or Tavernier tbh. Neither of them seem to have a standout attribute so i wonder if they'll ever be in genuine first team contention. If you imagine they played for another team, would what you've seen of them make you want us to put a bid in for them? Would be good squad players though, if they'd be satisfied with that. Anyway, i am jumping the gun there.

Sammy does have standout physical attributes and very good ball control, which is suprising given his height. Obviously needs to learn how to play the game at the top level and that might take a couple of years for him to develop.

Don't really have any pro/anti Pardew views based on last night. We were always going to put out a weakened team and the priority with us being through to the last 32 has to be the league now.

To be honest as well I don't think Pardew is wrong to say the less experienced players need to step up and might need to go on loan to get the experience. Bigirimana aside the five other 'youngsters' are Sammy (20), Abeid (20), Ranger (21), Ferguson (21) and Tavernier (21). These players are at the age now where they need to start getting pushing for the first team. This means being better or at least being able to compete with the player who has the starting spot in the first XI. At the minute none of those five would get in our best XI.

To be brutally honest about a few of them they can't say they haven't had the chances this season. Sammy in particular has had a fair few chances and really not taken them. All of them are at the age now where they have to take the limited chances they get if they want to stay in the team and if they're not able to take them then it's probably best for all parties if they go out on loan.

As nearly all top managers say though, it is very hard for youngsters to come into a shit team and do well. I don't see a clear system for these guys to come into and quite frankly fuck all leadership. Given the way we are at the moment, they would definitely be better off loaned out to a first team where they could settle in properly.

Youngsters are rarely going to look good in such a weak team. Add one or two to the actual first team and we could assess them properly. Pards is probably right about sending them on loan, the problem is we don't have a big enough squad to let too many go.

been trawling through a west ham forum found a thread called

Allaydyce vs Pardew

found some interesting and disturbing posts.

"Well North Bank I genuinely believe he is very overated. My personal opinion of Pardew the man..and this is having had dealings with him whilst manager at West Ham....has no bearings on what I think of his managerial ability.

He is good at going into clubs and getting some kind of reaction from the players,so he obviously has something that people see in him when it comes to employing him. However people go on about him on here like we were playing this wonderful free flowing entertaining footabll during his tenure. He got lucky getting us in to the premiership, noone can deny that as we sneaked into the play off finals beacuse Reading screwed up at home to Wolves.

We had a good season that first year back in the premiership, granted but beyond that look at the dross we played next year. He wouldn't play Tevez or his mate and chose Hayden Mullins every week!

I genuinely believe his bubble will burst again at Newcastle and before loong the Geordies will be on his back. Ver y few people you speak to in football, particularly from his Palace days likie the guy and this is not heresay this is fact from players I know who played with him. This has been carried over into his management days and whilst you can argue you don't have to be liked by everyone it says a lot when his peers profess their dislike for him, which in itslef is surprising how he got those managers awards lkast season!

I appreciate it all about opinions but I find the man the sort of individual who you wouldn't trust and is liable to dissapoint and let you down in the moment of a crisis. I also find it very hard to stomach him passing judgment on the moral issues of his his palyers behaviour when we all no what a sleaze ball of a man he is when it comes to family affairs don't we?

But hey,all about opinions, maybe i'm in the majority."

"But my over riding memory of him was that he was one arrogant c*** of a man who's ego got the better of him and completely lost the dressing room which so nearly cost us premiership football. He might think and say he loves West Ham but it's another Pardew soundbite which cuts little or no ice with me. I'm glad I don't have to listen to the mans babble every week and he is no longer manager of this club. It won't be long before Pardew hits the buffers at Newcastle as well and will be shown up for what he really is....a total c*** of a man."

been trawling through a west ham forum found a thread called

Allaydyce vs Pardew

found some interesting and disturbing posts.

"Well North Bank I genuinely believe he is very overated. My personal opinion of Pardew the man..and this is having had dealings with him whilst manager at West Ham....has no bearings on what I think of his managerial ability.

He is good at going into clubs and getting some kind of reaction from the players,so he obviously has something that people see in him when it comes to employing him. However people go on about him on here like we were playing this wonderful free flowing entertaining footabll during his tenure. He got lucky getting us in to the premiership, noone can deny that as we sneaked into the play off finals beacuse Reading screwed up at home to Wolves.

We had a good season that first year back in the premiership, granted but beyond that look at the dross we played next year. He wouldn't play Tevez or his mate and chose Hayden Mullins every week!

I genuinely believe his bubble will burst again at Newcastle and before loong the Geordies will be on his back. Ver y few people you speak to in football, particularly from his Palace days likie the guy and this is not heresay this is fact from players I know who played with him. This has been carried over into his management days and whilst you can argue you don't have to be liked by everyone it says a lot when his peers profess their dislike for him, which in itslef is surprising how he got those managers awards lkast season!

I appreciate it all about opinions but I find the man the sort of individual who you wouldn't trust and is liable to dissapoint and let you down in the moment of a crisis. I also find it very hard to stomach him passing judgment on the moral issues of his his palyers behaviour when we all no what a sleaze ball of a man he is when it comes to family affairs don't we?

But hey,all about opinions, maybe i'm in the majority."

"But my over riding memory of him was that he was one arrogant c*** of a man who's ego got the better of him and completely lost the dressing room which so nearly cost us premiership football. He might think and say he loves West Ham but it's another Pardew soundbite which cuts little or no ice with me. I'm glad I don't have to listen to the mans babble every week and he is no longer manager of this club. It won't be long before Pardew hits the buffers at Newcastle as well and will be shown up for what he really is....a total c*** of a man."

Perfectly plausible for anyone to learn from their experiences like.

Depends how long it takes you to learn....West Ham, Charlton, Saints, NUFC....

Definition of madness is repeating the same ineffectual action over and over again....