Everton vs Newcastle United - 17/09/12 @ 8pm (Live on Sky)

Beren

fucking stupid, this.  We've got SkySports yet I think me and me fatha are going to have to go out to watch this because me mother doesn't want to and is whinging about it.

God forbid she doesn't get to see an episode of fucking Poirot on 'Alibi' that she's probably seen 10 times already.

you only got 1 tv?

Don't know why people are so surprised/outraged by those comments. In my experience, Everton fans are good lads but usually have this cuntish attitude towards our club.

I think some of it comes down to the early to mid 90s when we came from nowhere to near the top of the league while they struggled to stay up, hence the 'you won f*** all' and 'where were you in the 80s' bollocks when they talk about crowd size. We sort of took their position.

Don't know why people are so surprised/outraged by those comments. In my experience, Everton fans are good lads but usually have this cuntish attitude towards our club.

I think some of it comes down to the early to mid 90s when we came from nowhere to near the top of the league while they struggled to stay up, hence the 'you won f*** all' and 'where were you in the 80s' bollocks when they talk about crowd size. We sort of took their position.

well during one spell int he 80s when they were challenging for the league and we were a division below- we had bigger crowds, so that sounds like shite anyway ( from them not you btw)

well during one spell int he 80s when they were challenging for the league and we were a division below- we had bigger crowds, so that sounds like shite anyway ( from them not you btw)

Horrible bunch of fuckers back then and were pretty indiscriminate about who they used their knives and razors on.

Aye just seemed a thing fans from the likes of Villa, Spurs, Everton, Man City aimed at us.

Ive been going to/ watching football since the early 70s. and there has always been a hierarchy amongst clubs/fans based solely on crowd size. the clubs that get 30ks look down on those in the 20s,and so on. most of the clubs you mention fit this bracket along with Sunderland. The problem they all have is it puts them below us in this hierarchy and they know it.

its something I think unique to English football, but cant be denied.

fucking stupid, this.  We've got SkySports yet I think me and me fatha are going to have to go out to watch this because me mother doesn't want to and is whinging about it.

God forbid she doesn't get to see an episode of fucking Poirot on 'Alibi' that she's probably seen 10 times already.

You might want to change out of your skirts when you go out - it's a bit drafty, borrow a pair of your ma's trousers or something.

f***ing stupid, this.  We've got SkySports yet I think me and me fatha are going to have to go out to watch this because me mother doesn't want to and is whinging about it.

God forbid she doesn't get to see an episode of f***ing Poirot on 'Alibi' that she's probably seen 10 times already.

You might want to change out of your skirts when you go out - it's a bit drafty, borrow a pair of your ma's trousers or something.

:lol: Paying 28 or so quid a month for Sky Sports and being turfed out to watch it at the pub in favour of a Poirot repeat. Tell her she can record it and be grateful for that.

Fuck this shit we shouldn't be going out there to nullify them and try to nick something. We should go out all guns blazing. We have the pace, intelligence and lethal finishing to destroy these in the first half hour, and this should be our aim. If we give them too much respect and feel sorry for ourselves because of the injuries, we'll get rolled over.

:lol:

Tell your father he is an exceptional gardener.

f***ing stupid, this.  We've got SkySports yet I think me and me fatha are going to have to go out to watch this because me mother doesn't want to and is whinging about it.

God forbid she doesn't get to see an episode of f***ing Poirot on 'Alibi' that she's probably seen 10 times already.

:lol: Paying 28 or so quid a month for Sky Sports and being turfed out to watch it at the pub in favour of a Poirot repeat. Tell her she can record it and be grateful for that.

fuck that, its going at the end of the month because we've come to the end of our 6 month deal to get it for a tenner a month, man.

She has just called saying she has to visit some support workers and probably won't be in until past 8.  Win.

Got a bad feeling about this.

Me too, mostly because of the players we're missing and that im afraid that Pards will go with the wrong system and be too negative to have a go. Why not play the system that suit's us the best and have a go and let them worry about us instead.