Newcastle Utd 0 - 3 Man Utd - 07/10/12 - post-match reaction from page 38

Beren

It's not China Online Mike FFS, sort your head out.

:lol: I apologize for deleting that unusually red penis. I was out of line, and power mad.

Apology accepted, let's move on.  Also, put the cock back.

:lol: Post the cock behind a spoiler so IP doesn't have to PM Dave over how s*** I am, Taylor.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7184/unledrb.jpg

Thanks, Mike

James

Hard to take, that.

Very  :undecided:

bunch of sick twats

Guest sicko2ndbest

Gulf in class was absolutely huge. We're a shadow of last season's side.

Last seasons early form had a lot to do with luck, it wasn't until Pardew stumbled on 4-3-3 we started to turn it on!

Glad he's prioritising the league

It's not China Online Mike FFS, sort your head out.

:lol: I apologize for deleting that unusually red penis. I was out of line, and power mad.

Apology accepted, let's move on.  Also, put the cock back.

:lol: Post the cock behind a spoiler so IP doesn't have to PM Dave over how s*** I am, Taylor.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7184/unledrb.jpg

Thanks, Mike

James

:lol:

No positives to take from this match. Horrible. One fucking qualified goal chance.

Time to wake the fuck up, and start playing some football. This isn't it.

Disagree massively.  We were the better side for a long time there and would have had more joy with the odd lucky bounce / fair refereeing decision.

The big thing to take from this we need to play 433.  Now more than ever.  Don't give a fuck who gets a strop on, that is the formation we need to play.

This

People seem to be forgetting our performance from 20-60 odd minutes, which was encouraging.  Start playing 433 now and I think we can really crack on, the signs are there.

This. :thup:

We had far, far worse performances this season than today.

We lost to 2 terrible bits of defending and a flukey cross/goal. We worked hard and passed it around nicely for the most part, needed have hit the target more if we were to have any chance of making up the 2 goals. Limited service really as well. Very disappointing but not really bad.

God f***ing help us if we don't beat the Mackems.

:thup:

Getting beat 3-0 by a team playing in second gear for 70mins.  Still haven't started a match properly.  C'mon Pards get this shite sorted out.  One on-shot chance with the goal line clearance and that was it. 

We've been riding lady luck since the start of this season and this afternoon she's finally bucked!

Guest BooBoo

Harper 4- retire please

Santon 6- did okay

Ferguson 5- decent going forward but looked overawed

(Anita 4- not sure what this lad offers at all)

Willamson 5- nervy

Perch 6- reasonable

Tiote 4- moron. Had to be subbed to avoid another red.

(Bigi 4- little time)

Cabaye 6- put himself about more than recently. Standard atrocious set pieces

Jonas 7- lots of running

HBA 5- tried but nowt came off

Ba- 6- ran out of steam

Cisse- 5- another no show.

(Shola 5- won a few free kicks)

Pards 4- Yet agin his side looked unmotivated and only woke up when the game was as good as lost. The derby is now a massive game for him, must not lose.

No positives to take from this match. Horrible. One fucking qualified goal chance.

Time to wake the fuck up, and start playing some football. This isn't it.

Disagree massively.  We were the better side for a long time there and would have had more joy with the odd lucky bounce / fair refereeing decision.

The big thing to take from this we need to play 433.  Now more than ever.  Don't give a fuck who gets a strop on, that is the formation we need to play.

Trouble is, we haven't got the players to play 433 if Ba decides to take a strop on over if. Cisse's nee either side of a Stiker player, and if Ba is unhappy he'll more than likely underperform. Then we get to Marveaux on the left though he hasn't shown anything or Obertan who's had some decent passages of play against a poor Bordeaux side.

It almost feels like Pardew is trying to get 442 to work for as long as possible to say 'You've had good playing time through the middle', until switching to 433 to actually benefit us.

Guest BooBoo

Why is everyone saying we played badly?

Genuine question.

We "had a go" but lets not pretend we played well. Their keeper made one save in 90 minutes.

We wasn't as bad as the scoreline suggest IMO, they scored from a cross come shot and two corners.

From open play they did not seem to hurt us much, i don't mean to go on about this but starting with 2 in midfield was a mistake as we was thoroughly outnumbered by their 4.

Anyway just one of the games just best to move on from and hopefully we can bounce back after the international break.

We was'nt as bad as the scoreline suggest IMO, they scored from a cross come shot and two corners.

From open play they did not seem to hurt us much, i don't mean to go on about this but starting with 2 in midfield was a mistake as we was thoroughly outnumbered by their 4.

Anyway just one of the games just best to move on from and hopefully we can bounce back after the international break.

Areet Pards?

The game was over as soon as Cisse missed that header; the third goal was irrelevant. We needed a goal either side of half-time and when that didn't come, it was standard practise for Manu.

Completely shot ourselves in the foot at the start of the game and it was essentially game over after 15 minutes. Seriously frustrating because we made it totally easy for one of the best teams in the world - on our own patch too.

It's an easy excuse but we'd have made a better game of it had we had our first choice defence/signed some defenders in the summer. It was their fault we were 2-0 down before the game had even started. We made a decent fight of it for an hour, but Manu are always gonna do well at defending a lead in a big game, and to be fair to them they were excellent.

That, combined with an excellent victory and performance in midweek, could've been the catalyst to get our season going. We're gonna have to rely on the Mackems instead. If we don't play well against them i'll start to get pretty worried.

The game was over as soon as Cisse missed that header; the third goal was irrelevant. We needed a goal either side of half-time and when that didn't come, it was standard practise for Manu.

Completely shot ourselves in the foot at the start of the game and it was essentially game over after 15 minutes. Seriously frustrating because we made it totally easy for one of the best teams in the world - on our own patch too.

It's an easy excuse but we'd have made a better game of it had we had our first choice defence/signed some defenders in the summer. It was their fault we were 2-0 down before the game had even started. We made a decent fight of it for an hour, but Manu are always gonna do well at defending a lead in a big game, and to be fair to them they were excellent.

That, combined with an excellent victory and performance in midweek, could've been the catalyst to get our season going. We're gonna have to rely on the Mackems instead. If we don't play well against them i'll start to get pretty worried.

Agree with this, we did lose it within the first 15 mins.