:lol: I thought that was a shoe.

What's with the random blues lines?! :(

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLHS2hegtuw5XbvWySO4uPC10EyTxApXq8xBcEfjxvtrq4UHqVZw

Could you have found a worse picture of a magpie? :lol:

I like the blue tbh.

I Googled magpie feather :lol:

:lol: I thought that was a shoe.

me too  :D

the home shirt is ok in any other season apart from the blue s***..but I hate it when clubs come up with a shirt every season and the new ones look very similar to the previous one..i really believe they intentionally put that blue piping so that it would look 'different' to this season's top rather  than go with normal stripes..would look a much better if it was more a black top than a white one tbf..

and what colour are the shorts with the away one? Really hope it is yellow and not 'lime green' like this season's Europa kit..the blue one is probably the most clean looking one except for the s*** white patch around the badge

Can we not write a collective letter to Puma and Wonga and say its fucking shit? Sure I read something similar from a Benfica fan on here, and they managed to get the shirt changed.

Can we not write a collective letter to Puma and Wonga and say its f***ing s***? Sure I read something similar from a Benfica fan on here, and they managed to get the shirt changed.

no..they got the shirt sponsor to remove a blue box from their logo..like Wonga removing the blue box from their logo

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Well the home shirt is decent apart from the unavoidable white patch for the sponsor and the mild effort of creativity resulting in the blue lines (still feels like an upgrade on the random spikes)

As for the away kits, they're so plain that they're surely training kits *clutches at straws* 

Think it'll be another 'grower' for some people, I like it, don't think the blue stripes are horrendous but doesn't really need them.  That yellow abomination on the other hand.....

This had blue and this is one of the favourite strips we've had, I don't see a problem with the blue at all.

http://nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/1999-2000-newcastle-home-shirt.jpg

This had blue and this is one of the favourite strips we've had, I don't see a problem with the blue at all.

http://nothingbutnewcastle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/1999-2000-newcastle-home-shirt.jpg

that's blue piping, rather than full streaks down the kit.

That top also had stripes all the way down the back and no break-up to display the Dog logo!

Just don't understand how it's possible to get the concept of a simple black and white shirt to look so disastrously bad year after year.

They seem to manage it - for us anyway.

It's not just Puma though as Adidas had a couple of pretty lifting shirt designs for us as well.

The blue lines ruin the symmetry for me, wouldn't be that bad if they were like both sides of the black stripe, or something similar to how Milan's shirt was this year;

http://cdn100.iofferphoto.com/img/item/527/884/852/2013-14-ac-milan-home-men-s-shirt-new-7d2a.jpg

Either way, its not the worst kit in the world in my opinion, but not something i'm going to buy. Last year's shirt is still the best under Puma. The away shirts have been super bland from Puma also.

Why do Puma persist with the shit iron-on club badge. All of the kits they've done would look so much better with a proper embroidered badge.

The lazy feckers!

Because it costs less. The primary motive in most NUFC decisions.

Imo, the Third kit looks decent, the away kit would be decent if it was a different color, and the home kit would look good if it wasn't for the blue stripes. More liely to buy the thrird though.

Don't really mind too much about the specifics of the design, it's more the terrible quality I'm worried about. Don't see why, for the price of a football kit, it can't be decent quality with embroidered badges.

It's not like everything sports brands sell is total shite, they are capable of producing decent garments. They just take football fans for mugs.

Thing is, I picked up a France top a while back and the quality is absolutely cracking compared to our shirt.  No excuse why ours can't be as good a quality considering the price.  Suppose its all about profit margins isn't it?