Stoke City vs. Newcastle United - 28/11/12 @ 7.45pm (No TV)

bowlingcrofty

Just noticed this is tomorrow. Can't wait. Actually, I can.

If Ben Arfa is out, we've got no chance.

3:45am so at least i've got a decent reason not to put myself through 90 minutes of the worst football it's humanly possible to produce.  Probably still will though :(

Anyone know of any decent bars down Stoke?

There really aren't many  :lol:

The actual town of Stoke has a shuttle bus service to the Brit, which is in the middle of nowhere.  Very close to where the buses go from are The Glebe and the White Star.  White Star is owned by the excellent Titanic Brewery, so loads of good ales on tap as well as a few mainstream lagers.

http://www.titanicbrewery.co.uk/p/titanic-pubs/white-star-pub-stoke-on-trent.html

Highly unlikely HBA will be fit. Don't think we'll see him for a good couple of weeks. Would hate to rush him back for a game we'll probably lose anyway and lose him again for the majority of December.

As has been said, respect to those going down. With a mortgage, European trips, Christmas coming up etc, not to mention work commitments etc, I simply couldn't justify the thick end of 100 quid for ticket, travel and beer. I reckon a lot will be in the same situation too.

Have to say Williamson is the biggest piece of wet lettuce to play at centre back i think i've seen.

Yeah, he's such a f***ing lunch.

Easy there Joey Essex!

:anguish:

Watch every match normally, going to Metrocentre xmas shopping with the wife rather than watch this

Things have got that bad?!  :weep: