Loïc Remy

Guest bimpy474
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm sure I read somewhere that Remy would be available for a reduced fee should they go down. Not for free.

Would we be intersted to sign him in the Summer for that reduced fee?

I know many here would tell him to fuck off, but we would probably get him for a lower fee than we would've in January. Given that his current injury does not tip him over to the "not worth the gamble"-pile, he would still be value for money, and I think we should go for it.

Andy Johnson wasn't even registered in their 25 so when he does return from injury (rumoured to be around 1-2 months) he won't be able to play. He tore us to shreds last season at Fulham, actually feel pretty sorry for him. Also Luke Young was left out, dread to think what wages he's on too. Simply put QPR are fecked. Remy at least has a parachute from this nosedive.

Poor chaps are probably eagerly anticipating the opening of the Championship loan window.

Would be nice if Ashley was to find out if Remy has a release clause, price etc. Then let the rest of the country know exactly what it is.

Just so 'Arry knows what it feels like.

Don't be so bloody naive man, seriously people need to stop this folly.  When Remy wants to leave, trust me his agent will have whispers spread to every manager and club in the lands about exactly what amount will prize him away.

For the last time , it was Karen Brady who made it public first about Ba, even if she didn't ,  most clubs would had known of his clause through his agent.

I'm sure I read somewhere that Remy would be available for a reduced fee should they go down. Not for free.

Would we be intersted to sign him in the Summer for that reduced fee?

I know many here would tell him to fuck off, but we would probably get him for a lower fee than we would've in January. Given that his current injury does not tip him over to the "not worth the gamble"-pile, he would still be value for money, and I think we should go for it.

I definitely think we should go for it. We're talking about a player we almost paid 10 million for. If we can get him for a couple of mil or even for free then it's very possible that he'll turn out to be an astounding success. Yeah he loves the money (choosing QPR) but for a very small fee/risk there's a very real chance that we'll be able to get some great performances; maybe a good season or two; and a bit of profit if he decides to move on. Signing Demba didn't turn out to be too bad. Scored a crapload of goals and got us a nice 7 million pounds in the bank. So why not Remy? If he can add that extra bit of quality to our squad so that we can push up that extra place on the table that could be the difference between mid-table and europe.

Is he definitely out for the season like?

All reports says 2 months.

Chances are that, with QPR desperate for points, he will then be rushed back when not 100% fit

Which will lead  to another spell out due to injury

• 1 month later...