Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - 26/12/12 @ 3pm

Beren

I'm loathe to make predictions. But one thing i'm absolutely certain of is that we'll lose, my father in law Will be smug as f*** and i Will have to suppress the urge to chin the c***. All this whilst he and his gluttonous Mrs eat my food and drink all my f***ing wine. They've been here a day and i am already suicidal now. I'm writing this whilst on my phone and am pretending to have gone for a s*** just to get away from them.

you are providing their food and drink. you want revenge,it's right there in front of you.

Bigi has to play.

No he doesn't.

He does if we want the best 'replacement' for Tiote on the pitch.

It's unfair to start him, we should have a bigger and better squad, but we have no choice, he's the best option for us.

I'm sure he'd hate the thought of starting at Old Trafford :lol:

The lad is good enough, he should start.

I'm loathe to make predictions. But one thing i'm absolutely certain of is that we'll lose, my father in law Will be smug as fuck and i Will have to suppress the urge to chin the cunt. All this whilst he and his gluttonous Mrs eat my food and drink all my fucking wine. They've been here a day and i am already suicidal now. I'm writing this whilst on my phone and am pretending to have gone for a shit just to get away from them.

:lol:

Bigi has to play.

No he doesn't.

He does if we want the best 'replacement' for Tiote on the pitch.

It's unfair to start him, we should have a bigger and better squad, but we have no choice, he's the best option for us.

I'm sure he'd hate the thought of starting at Old Trafford :lol:

The lad is good enough, he should start.

Not what i meant though. In an ideal world we'd ease him in and give him game time at the right moments to enchance his development. He does seem to have an old mans head on young shoulders though, so hopefully a 'possible' thumping wont affect him negatively.

I'm loathe to make predictions. But one thing i'm absolutely certain of is that we'll lose, my father in law Will be smug as f*** and i Will have to suppress the urge to chin the c***. All this whilst he and his gluttonous Mrs eat my food and drink all my f***ing wine. They've been here a day and i am already suicidal now. I'm writing this whilst on my phone and am pretending to have gone for a s*** just to get away from them.

Well its daylight and we're all up and about, the burning question is not, " has he been"?

but rather, have you chinned the father in law yet?

Both kids are ill. To the extent where I've had to sleep on the floor. I've had 4 hours kip. As such the last thing I need is to have the opening of every present greeted with papparazzi style photography and flash. Fair to say things are tense.

f***ing Emmerdale man. I've volunteered to wash the pots and I've got a dishwasher. And yes i am wearing a party hat under duress. Everyone is 'stuffed'.

You volunteered to do the dishes.  :lol: I bet you did.  Seriously, you need to grow a pair and go into the living room and get the remote and put on the biggest pile of shite you can find.  Tell your lass you've left her a surprise in the kitchen and when she asks what, tell her the dishes.

If your in-laws try telling you what to do, remind them it's your house and tell them to get out.

Problem solved.

Bit of a long shot but would appreciate any ideas...

Sorted 4 tickets for the NUFC end for a group of friends who are now down in Manchester... Only for them to realise they only have 3 tickets with them and their best guess is the 4th has been shredded with some receipts by mistake a few days earlier...

I can't see an easy way round this?... Other than a steward checking the seat 15mins into game and believing their story and allowing the 4th person in?

They are two oldish couples so I guess that might help the situation though clutching at straws...

Happened to my mam and dad at leicester (I think), they went to box office, and my dad logged the lass that worked for leicester into his online nufc account for his season ticket, showed them that a ticket had been bought for that game, and they just printed him a new ticket from their box office. They didn't bother contacting nufc. Didn't charge owt either.