Brighton vs Newcastle United (FA Cup 3rd Rd) - 05/01/13 @ 12.30pm (live on ITV1)

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hopefully players like Williamson, Bigi (harsh but we need better), Obertan, Ameobi etc will see their last games for a while if Cabaye/Saylor/Debuchy coming in to contention and hopefully another striker and defender in before Norwich.

I don't think i felt so meh towards a NUFC game for a very long time, our league form has led me to a state of couldn't care less about this game.

Just desperate for our league form to improve, the fact we are even being talked about relegation with these players is a f*cking joke.

Sort it out !

Gotta go for the win. ITV will be smelling blood again for an upset and to be honest, I'm not sure that Pardew can risk another loss and another early cup exit through picking a vastly weakened side. We are down to the bare bones as it is. 

That said - I think we'll bow our meekly, whatever side he picks. :(

Guest neesy111

Think we really need a win.

Agreed. The league campaign is over in terms of achieving anything notable, so I pray that we still have the two cups left.

League Campaign is over?  We are in a relegation battle ffs.

Think we really need a win.

Agreed. The league campaign is over in terms of achieving anything notable, so I pray that we still have the two cups left.

League Campaign is over?  We are in a relegation battle ffs.

Talking about doing anything positive. I wouldn't consider mere survival as a rewarding achievement personally, more like relative failure.

Elliot

Tavernier    Streete    Coloccini    Santon

Obertan    Abeid      Bigirimana    Marveaux

Cisse      Campbell

Why not. Not fucked about the score.