Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isn't it wonderful to have such confidence in a manager that i don't really care who stays or goes, i know for certain that whatever he decides to allow will be good in the long run.

Sissoko has had his moments with some great games, but more often than not he has even underwhelming and has not lived up to expectations.

At this point I am ok with him leaving - take the money we can get for him and bring in someone who wants to be here and wants to fight for the team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not bothered.

This but he can only go when we get the fee we want.

That's how it will pan out. I have no problem losing any player but no one should think they can take the piss if they want our players.

Good, so does every single NUFC fan. Now fuck off and don't return you useless tosser.

:thup: As pleasing to hear it from him as it was from Coloccini. Take Wijnaldum with you.

Any team that actually wants him will have watched a lot of his performances over the season I'd imagine, and will have seen his relative lack of technique and effort in many games.

If by some wild stretch of the imagination Arsenal are interested, it'll be similar to Cabaye when they supposedly made him listen to Arsenals response when they heard his asking price (more than 10 million is a lot for a reserve), as there's no way anyone could think he was a 20 million pound player based on last season.

Must be forgetting that scouts watch matches that aren't on TV too, where he did at least attempt to make some effort.

Send him to the mackems...just for a laugh

Can't wait to see the back of him, he's been a pain in the arse for the last 3 and a half years.

The best you can say for him is he was never injured and was often a focal point of our attack.  However he was almost always an incredibly frustrating player to watch, playing the battering ram all game whether it was working or not, and lazily misplacing passes constantly.

That's without his monthly reminder that he wants to play Champions League football.  Not my type of player, not my type of person.

Guest firetotheworks

Stuck up for him in the context of him (imo) being our best attacking threat and therefore our best chance to win matches. In the grand scheme of things though he didn't have a great deal going for him and it speaks volumes that his best game for us was his debut. Won't miss him at all and his quality and attitude both on and off the pitch was far, far worse than the supposed trouble-maker that played on the right side before him.

Wenger's never going to buy Sissoko, man; he's too observant to be fooled by him. Can't wait to see the back of him; he's fucking rubbish. Loads of bluster and no end product; actively spoils our attacks on most occasions.

Sissoko says he can't play in the Championship as he wont get into the France team and it will damage his reputation as a quality footballer.  What is laughable is that he is one of the main reasons we are in the Championship in the first place because he went missing in so many games.

Let him go, but as he rates himself Champions League standard he should command an £18 to £20m transfer fee.

If no takers at that price and he goes on strike trying to force a move, stick him in the reserves.  He certainly wont get to play for France if he cant get a game in the Championship thats for sure .

"I have reached a level where playing in the Championship would be difficult for me."

True, with 11 goals in 117 games in the Premiership, maybe League One might be more comfortable for you.

He is talented but my word is he entitled.

Let's see if he'll put in a transfer request or hang on for his 10%.

He'll hang on for grim death for whatever 'loyalty' bonus he's due, unless Arsenal/PSG/Misc champions league team forget that they like players who can pass a football more than 3 yards without loosing it, and it's the mid-level teams that come in for him.

All about money and/or prestige nothing else. I'm sure his champions league talk would evaporate if we waved a £300,000 per week contract (not that we would or that he deserves anything like that) at him and he'd suddenly be very happy to 'help us get back where we belong'

One of the upsides of players like Sissoko and Wijnaldum leaving is that they will command decent fees so we should be able to replace them with hungrier players more suited to English football. It really is a win-win situation for all parties.