Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't believe how many people defended him last time he cried about leaving and mocked me for saying I'd snap a clubs arm off for £25m.  :lol:

Let's hope unlike last time it's not all in his head and some idiots want him and willing to pay daft money.

Spineless cunt.

He is a problem that we don't need. The lad digs holes around team spirit and in a Championship fight there is no room for ego just 100% commitment to the TEAM... bye bye and enjoy your time at Palace coz Arsenal won't touch you with a bargepole  :-*

I genuinely can't be upset at him for this, as I really want him to go. It's alarming how many moves fall apart once he gets involved. I just don't think he is very good at all.

Looks great when he's on one of his lung bursting runs, but very often it came to nothing. He needs a fresh start somewhere else, where he is surrounded by really good players that hide his flaws.

I hope he does well at the Euros therefore increasing the amount other clubs are willing to pay for him. Rafa can then hopefully use the money on players who want to play for us.

I'd rather both his legs fell off.

He's been average for us over his entire time here. We can do better with what we'll get for him. No idea where his reputation as being good enough for France comes from.

His entire time eh ? Well for a start he was well above average on his home debut, then Norwich this season....................and ...erm ....err........that's it really.

How many goals did he score this season? One? :lol:

And he played in attacking positions the whole season too! We don't need this guy. It's a great time to move on and try and get someone else in.

Guest antz1uk

getting tortured on twitter

People need to stop with this though. It's silly.

I think people are fed up of hearing him commenting on wanting a move away, which has gone on for over 2 year now