Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've never understood the lack of effort thing labelled against him. I bet if we had the stats, he'd be the one that does most sprints, running, etc.

He'd lacked ability at times but I've never had an issue with effort.

It's like most of the stuff vented on this player, driven mostly by resentment and lack of reason. This is why it is such a relief to have a class manager like Benitez making the decisions now. I trust his judgement implicitly.

I've never understood the lack of effort thing labelled against him. I bet if we had the stats, he'd be the one that does most sprints, running, etc.

It's like most of the stuff vented on this player, driven mostly by resentment and lack of reason. This is why it is such a relief to have a class manager like Benitez making the decisions now. I trust his judgement implicitly.

Agree. At last we finally have a manager prepared to stand up to this egotistical pr!ck and is making him train on his own.

Agree. At last we finally have a manager prepared to stand up to this egotistical pr!ck and is making him train on his own.

No he isn't, he wants to keep him so badly that he will only accept an offer if it is an astronomical offer. He's a "very professional" player in the words of Rafa

No he isn't, he wants to keep him so badly that he will only accept an offer if it is an astronomical offer. He's a "very professional" player in the words of Rafa

He's hardly going to say anything else when he's trying to get £35m for him  :lol:

Compare and contrast to his treatment of Wijnaldum.

And he is training on his own, away from the first team. Benitez confirmed this.

Yeah ok. :lol: You do realise you can turn off the swear filter btw? It just doesn't sit right with me when I read your posts filled with *** and !! when I know you really want to let rip.

Exactly that. I would never call him lazy. He always seemed to be trying his best and driving us forward and making charging runs.

He really just isn't that good at all though

Exactly that. I would never call him lazy. He always seemed to be trying his best and driving us forward and making charging runs.

He really just isn't that good at all though

As opposed to who?

Rumours going around Levy 'The Snake' has offered a cut-price fee, about £17m to take Sissoko to Spurs. Personally I hope we don't entertain that sort of thing and make a point of telling any teams trying it on to fuck right off, especially Spurs, considering how shit Levy is to deal with when Spurs are selling anyone, the kernts.

Rumours going around Levy 'The Snake' has offered a cut-price fee, about £17m to take Sissoko to Spurs. Personally I hope we don't entertain that sort of thing and make a point of telling any teams trying it on to f*** right off, especially Spurs, considering how s*** Levy is to deal with when Spurs are selling anyone, the kernts.

It's an early bid, an unsettler if you will. Edge it up to 25 and and a transfer request and I think we'd have a deal.

Rumours going around Levy 'The Snake' has offered a cut-price fee, about £17m to take Sissoko to Spurs. Personally I hope we don't entertain that sort of thing and make a point of telling any teams trying it on to f*** right off, especially Spurs, considering how s*** Levy is to deal with when Spurs are selling anyone, the kernts.

from?

It's an early bid, an unsettler if you will. Edge it up to 25 and and a transfer request and I think we'd have a deal.

how much more unsettled can we get with Sissoko? Every man and his dog knows he's wanted away for a while.

Rumours going around Levy 'The Snake' has offered a cut-price fee, about £17m to take Sissoko to Spurs. Personally I hope we don't entertain that sort of thing and make a point of telling any teams trying it on to fuck right off, especially Spurs, considering how shit Levy is to deal with when Spurs are selling anyone, the kernts.

Well except when they lost £15m on Saldado, £8m on Paulinho and £4m on Chriches. He got a lot for Bale and a few dollops for home grown players (Townsend, Pritchard, Mason) but that's the market now.

Personally i think he's got a reputation he doesn't deserve (apart from the kernt bit).

how much more unsettled can we get with Sissoko? Every man and his dog knows he's wanted away for a while.

Unsettled enough to submit a transfer request, boosts the bidding teams bid by 10% iirc and could be the difference between moving and staying....see the Carroll transfer.

Unsettled enough to submit a transfer request, boosts the bidding teams bid by 10% iirc and could be the difference between moving and staying....see the Carroll transfer.

maybe if this was a week ago but at this stage your paying a premium just because of how late in the day it is and Levy seems to want to do it on the cheap at the last minute which given the tv money everyone knows prem clubs have is not going to work.

maybe if this was a week ago but at this stage your paying a premium just because of how late in the day it is and Levy seems to want to do it on the cheap at the last minute which given the tv money everyone knows prem clubs have is not going to work.

I don't think that premium exists with the player is obviously wanting away or the timing, it's purely the size of the bid, that 2.5 or 3 million could be the difference and that is in Sissoko's hands.

Clubs linked with Sissoko in recent weeks:

Palace (loaning Wilshere), Spurs (loaning Isco), Juventus (Axel Witsel), Everton (Brahimi from Porto). Starting to think he might stay.

Cue all those sending him abuse on twitter at the minute to then beg him to stay come January when he's tore the league apart.

I think he'll probably get booed on the ball continuously for his first game back.

Which is why i say get rid, it will spoil the togetherness around the club, something we havent had for yonks

Yeah, I said first game. After that literally no one will give a fuck.