Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Unbelievable what a bit of hype can do.

Still cant believe we got £30m for this waster.

If he was never involved with the euros we maybe would have gotten 15 - 20 million for him but because he hit a few shots over the bar in the final and the media starting wanking over it he's worth 10 million extra. Incredible.

It really is batshit, like. Reminds me a bit of the Downing to Liverpool sale; taking into account the inflation it's a fairly similar deal. Just way, way over the odds for a pretty average winger. I imagine Sissoko ending up with a similar record in his first season, too.

I feel so justified on this. He was so awfully unproductive for us despite playing so often in attacking positions. It was a crazy purchase by Spurs.

Not surprised he is even looking worse for them as he is not playing very often. His performances for us were despite him being one of the first names on the team sheet, and having the luxury of featuring every game and getting that rhythm and opportunity to be in form.

Even in the championship he would have been the same goofy guy. No question.

he's just not a footballer

This! :lol:

Saw one Spurs fan saying something like, when he manages to beat a player it's just pure luck combined with his pace. So correct.

£30m :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sad for Sissoko...  :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

he's just not a footballer

This! :lol:

Saw one Spurs fan saying something like, when he manages to beat a player it's just pure luck combined with his pace. So correct.

£30m :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm sad for Sissoko...  :iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

Absolutely I have always said he gets past a defender by pure luck. Kick and run merchant foe £30 million  :azn:

Ha ha ha!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161103/4c0730dbfc55802d0b3310e88ac5f974.jpg

Must be an Arsenal fan taking the piss here!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161103/9be1ce23290379dd790c80d67fe8b638.jpg