Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest malandro

I'm sure the lads we've brought in will be an improvement on what we have, but we still have AP running the team and we are not out of the woods yet. It's been like a community of junkies living on a mountain of smack on here over the last week.

What's the point in following football if you can't enjoy the good times?

The league position is bad enough (to endure) without people like you mocking those of us who find time to enjoy certain parts of this addiction.

FFS.

That's the point isn't it Mr Happy Clappy.

Signing a few players is no guarantee that good times are just around the corner. Especially when you limit yourself to one market because of its perceived value for money. MA has thrown the masses a few shiny trinkets to try and avoid relegation and suddenly everybody is losing sight of how we ended up in this position, where we are in the league and how the club is being run.

Enjoy the good times if and when they arrive. For now everybody who cares about NUFC would be well advised to keep their eye on the ball. It was complacency that got us into our current plight and complacency is the biggest threat to escaping relegation.

I think most here are fully aware of the plight we are in, but after signing 1 senior player in the summer the positive action of this week provides a lift for all.

If this doesn't excite you there's something wrong.

Aye, and it's called Mike Ashley.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining how he's playing the supporters for fools. Anyone who doesn't get it by now isn't going to get it until the end game arrives.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=755176&highlight=sissoko&page=5 ... interesting readiing there thread today aout him, then finding this off a couple weeks ago.

most saying they dont think hed sign for sunderland, most saying hes unreal quality. yet today, they wouldent want to sign him and hes unproven lol

I am sure Martin and the club know all about the lads situation and I am sure they know that he would certainly add quality to our midfield the big question is could we get him and we will have to wait and see on that front obviously we have to be in for him but I think we are

If we did manage to get him then it would a masterstroke from MoN, the lad is only 23 and 2.5m-3.5m is peanuts for the lad even if it involves a big agents fee.

Would be another "next level" signing

unproven marra

:yao:

Guest malandro

I know what an arse the club is for buying so many quality improvements to the team for such a knock down price, how dare we be happy that we got what was so desperately needed!?

Cheer up blossom we may still get relegated yet.

Mug.

I'm sure the lads we've brought in will be an improvement on what we have, but we still have AP running the team and we are not out of the woods yet. It's been like a community of junkies living on a mountain of smack on here over the last week.

The league position is bad enough (to endure) without people like you mocking those of us who find time to enjoy certain parts of this addiction.

FFS.

Signing a few players is no guarantee that good times are just around the corner. Especially when you limit yourself to one market because of its perceived value for money. MA has thrown the masses a few shiny trinkets to try and avoid relegation and suddenly everybody is losing sight of how we ended up in this position, where we are in the league and how the club is being run.

Enjoy the good times if and when they arrive. For now everybody who cares about NUFC would be well advised to keep their eye on the ball. It was complacency that got us into our current plight and complacency is the biggest threat to escaping relegation.

I think most here are fully aware of the plight we are in, but after signing 1 senior player in the summer the positive action of this week provides a lift for all.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining how he's playing the supporters for fools. Anyone who doesn't get it by now isn't going to get it until the end game arrives.

He's not going any time soon. If we go down then maybe, but if we stay up why would he?

Are you really going to carry on being downbeat about NUFC until he goes? Did you enjoy finishing 5th last year? There are loads of things I hate about what he's done here and yes 'a few signings' has changed my mood a lot, but frankly you have to take the positives whenever you can otherwise you'll end up spending a lot of your life unhappy. The summer just gone was an abomination, this is much more like it.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=755176&highlight=sissoko&page=5 ... interesting readiing there thread today aout him, then finding this off a couple weeks ago.

most saying they dont think hed sign for sunderland, most saying hes unreal quality. yet today, they wouldent want to sign him and hes unproven lol

That is priceless :lol: Fastforward to today and its all "sorry,who?" and "all these unproven French players" :lol:

Malandro man, nobody here has forgotten our league position and the crap we have served up so far this season.

Everyone here who is happy about the signings has every right to feel that way. Its the lift thats part and parcel of transfer windows for nearly every club but ours as of late. We've not seen a splash like this in some time, and these are real top young players signed for pennies in terms of their actual value.

We also know Mike Ashley has a real knack of pulling the rug from under us, but there's no reason you should be having a go at those of us who are very happy with this.

Our supporters NEEDED these incomings just as much as the team itself did.  The lift we'll have could propel us man.  Again, there is no problem being very happy and excited about 5 new signings for our club. 4 in 1 week. Its madness what has happened this week!

FFS.

We've bought quality players in the positions we needed to improve the first team, a few trinkets..  :idiot2:

You don't like Mike Ashley so signing several very good players desperately needed by the team you support isn't exciting?, no you've lost me.

I know what an arse the club is for buying so many quality improvements to the team for such a knock down price, how dare we be happy that we got what was so desperately needed!?

Cheer up blossom we may still get relegated yet.

Mug.

I'm a mug for seeing the potential in the players we've signed? At least I'm a half full mug kind of guy.  I know MA has screwed us over and made some mistakes in the past but I also think he's learnt from them and I'd like to believe this is just another learning curve for him. Only time will tell but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and I'm happy with the proactive way we have dealt with our situation.

With you on that. Shepherd made the exact same mistake that summer where we spent nothing and then went out of the champions league against partizan. Willing to forgive Ashley for this past summer if we stay up and he doesn't make the same mistake again in the future.

Guest malandro

FFS.

He's not going any time soon. If we go down then maybe, but if we stay up why would he?

Are you really going to carry on being downbeat about NUFC until he goes? Did you enjoy finishing 5th last year? There are loads of things I hate about what he's done here and yes 'a few signings' has changed my mood a lot, but frankly you have to take the positives whenever you can otherwise you'll end up spending a lot of your life unhappy. The summer just gone was an abomination, this is much more like it.

I'm struggling to understand what NUFC is anymore. When, for example, SJP was renamed the Sports Direct Arena you'd have expected the support to be up in arms. Tradition and identity are after all what defines what a football club is - they are the basis for its existence, the foundations of its character and meaning. The response to the clubs traditions being shit all over was a few grumbles before everyone rolled over like a troupe of spineless gimps. Hardly anybody cared enough to actually stand up for NUFC because they were too busy getting erections over our temporary league position. Results not identity were what mattered. It was a fucking disgrace and symptomatic of an attitude that is destroying football as a meaningful part of society.

NUFC is my club and I am not going to be swayed from caring about it being turned into meaningless billboard by a few desperation signings, or so called supporters who don't give a shit about anything other than league position. They should hang their heads in shame for being so shallow, or go and support MU.

We signed a few players out of desperation. If they prove to be half as good as is being made out we will be challenging for the title next season. If they bomb we will probably get relegated. I don't care much either way, it's just a tiny act on a far bigger and more important stage. The long term future of NUFC as more than a business is far more important.

One look at the dogs dinner MA has made of SJP proves beyond doubt the owner cares not one iota about NUFC. It's a relationship that is going to end badly...for NUFC. Posting pictures of semen isn't going to make any difference.

FFS.

I'm struggling to understand what NUFC is anymore. When, for example, SJP was renamed the Sports Direct Arena you'd have expected the support to be up in arms. Tradition and identity are after all what defines what a football club is - they are the basis for its existence, the foundations of its character and meaning. The response to the clubs traditions being shit all over was a few grumbles before everyone rolled over like a troupe of spineless gimps. Hardly anybody cared enough to actually stand up for NUFC because they were too busy getting erections over our temporary league position. Results not identity were what mattered. It was a fucking disgrace and symptomatic of an attitude that is destroying football as a meaningful part of society.

NUFC is my club and I am not going to be swayed from caring about it being turned into meaningless billboard by a few desperation signings, or so called supporters who don't give a shit about anything other than league position. They should hang their heads in shame for being so shallow, or go and support MU.

We signed a few players out of desperation. If they prove to be half as good as is being made out we will be challenging for the title next season. If they bomb we will probably get relegated. I don't care much either way, it's just a tiny act on a far bigger and more important stage. The long term future of NUFC as more than a business is far more important.

One look at the dogs dinner MA has made of SJP proves beyond doubt the owner cares not one iota about NUFC. It's a relationship that is going to end badly...for NUFC. Posting pictures of semen isn't going to make any difference.

:lol:

I share concerns about how the club is run, I dislike Ashley's shamless advertising everywhere, it's gaudy. The club owes a worrying amount of debt to him. This is not unique to us though, it's representative of a financial bubble full of dickheads throughout football that will collapse inward on itself at some point and bring disaster all round. Football fans have been shat on from all angles for far too long and that will break at some point as well.

But despite all that it's still 22 people on a pitch trying to kick a ball and it's exciting to think our signings might kick it a bit better now