Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everton are probably a bigger club than Newcastle.

😂😂😂. They aren't like. We have had the better of it in every sense in the last 20 years. More champions league games. More European games. Biggest gates. Higher revenue. More top 4 finishes. More European quarter and semi finals. Better stadium. Miles better support.

Two more relegations too.

If Everton went down they wouldn't even get 30,000 in that cess pit yet claim to be some great supported people's club.

How do you know?

It's never happened.

Fucking Nostradamus nobhead

Meanwhile Newcastle turn a huge window profit and thickets think Ashley has changed. :lol:

You expected us to invest more than what we received for Wini/Townsend/Sissoko in the Championship?

Expect? Nah. But why shouldn't we invest at least as much as we've brought in?

Meanwhile Newcastle turn a huge window profit and thickets think Ashley has changed. :lol:

You expected us to invest more than what we received for Wini/Townsend/Sissoko in the Championship?

Nope.

Because we'd be buying for buying's sake. We've already done enough business.

He'll get game time like. He's an asset - whether you consider him one from a footballing or financial point of view is irrelevant.

I don't like the spineless t*** but you have to concede he's arguably are biggest game changer on his day

He certainly far from the biggest game changer, or a game changer at all considering he hasn't done that once for us.

I'm sorry like but that's bull. Of the players we have left he is the one who you could put him in against any other side and he could give them a game (if he turned up).

I'm of the opinion that lots of fans only see what they want to see because they decide whether they like players or managers and that's wrong. You have to see each game for what it is and each attribute for what it is.

That's not to say you cannot claim someone is s*** or out their depth, for example Colback for me is out his depth in CM and his constant mediocre to poor performances support that.

Sissoko played excellent at the back end of last season when he wanted to be in a shop window, wanted to play for France and was made captain. I cannot stand the t*** but I have to give him credit where it's due.

He's a quality athlete with average to good footballing ability and that's what makes him a relative success on his day or when he chooses. Because of his physical attributes he can be unplayable at times.

The problem he has is that he's an egotistical prick, who's probably been sold a lie by Ashley and Co. Until Rafa arrived and now his agent wants his next pay day and Moussa is being fed the now or never s*** to make him wanna jump ship. Moussa has proven he can play at a high level but he simply hasn't done it consistantly enough. Hence the lack of bids.

Your talking about him as if he has been brilliant for us and had a major positive impact. We've been involved at the wrong end of the table every season he's been here, and obviously he isn't solely responsible, but you can count the number of good games on one hand.

Other than being strong and running fast, he has done nothing to suggest he can play at the highest level.

No. He has probably had two hands worth of good games to be fair to him. He's torn apart premier league sides on those occasions and he had a good tournament in France. As I previously said on numerous occasions - he's half decent when he chooses, he's too inconsistent and he's a prick. All I'm saying is there has to be some balance in the discussion and not a blind / stubborn view that he is, has been and always will be s***...which is just ridiculous.

Nevertheless, he's probably gonna f*** off to Everton. The useless, spineless inept c***. Worth a soggy pack of space raiders [emoji38]

You don't think we could strengthen the team more than we have? Or perhaps have paid a little more and purchased people who aren't Daryl Murphy?

Beyond simply buying more players in terms of quantity, I don't think we'd be able to spend it on better players anyway because they wouldn't come here.

Because we'd be buying for buying' sake. We've already done enough business.

would have been nice to get another wide option in but eh at least this provides a nicely sized January fund if needs be