Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've never entertained the thought that Moussa would go, I didn't think anyone would be interested. But this is slightly concerning. Still hopeful he'll stay, though.

thanks to Dechamps, he's been unpardewed.

It's quite telling how the World Cup has unpardewed a lot of our players.

Proper tactics and not playing with donkeys has also helped mind

where's that it's all coming up colback post from before? :lol:

that'll be why we signed colback, to cover for the multitude of positions we're going to sell this summer all being well

Gonna be impressive to watch him play RM, RB, DM, and AM at the same time.

where's that it's all coming up colback post from before? :lol:

that'll be why we signed colback, to cover for the multitude of positions we're going to sell this summer all being well

Gonna be impressive to watch him play RM[sammy], RB [anita], DM[tiote cause no-one wants to buy him], and AM[colback] at the same time.

piece of piss man

I hope we don't sell Moussa; I hope we retain him, and go with a central midfield pairing of Him + one of Anita, Tiote, Abeid and I guess Colback. I assume that Siem is playing the #10 role ahead of those 2, but I think its's safe to say Moussa is our first choice RW right now (anguish)

Guest bimpy474

Don't think I'd stay sane watching Moussa spend another season out on the right. Here's actually pretty decent out there but it's still a total waste.

Aye but it's the annoying thing that he's out there for his defensive work and not his attacking play. It's a shame we have such a coward of a manager who worries about that rather than look at Moussa and think, blimey i wouldn't want to defend against him breaking through the middle.

The amount of goals we've conceded under Pardew, his defensive shit doesn't work anyway.

Guest chopey

I would have thought sissoko's style would be more suited to Chelsea if they didn't already have about 20 midfielders

I would have thought sissoko's style would be more suited to Chelsea if they didn't already have about 20 midfielders

Why would that be so? He'd look out of place in that passing team nor is he Chelsea's level.

Guest Roger Kint

I hope he gets games central, this season. If Abeid's improved then I think he and Moussa could dovetail each other quite nicely.

we'll not see him next season like, maybe in an effort to throw away the cups but that'll be it

Amazing how people thnk he isnt shit now after a year in a dogshit league. Still 7th choice CM or whatever

I hope he gets games central, this season. If Abeid's improved then I think he and Moussa could dovetail each other quite nicely.

we'll not see him next season like, maybe in an effort to throw away the cups but that'll be it

Amazing how people thnk he isnt s*** now after a year in a dogshit league. Still 7th choice CM or whatever

i think quite a few people rated him before he went out on loan.  Not sure he could have done much more than score 10 goals from midfield and help his team qualify for the champions league, even if it is in a dogshit league.

Guest Roger Kint

Amazing how people thnk he isnt s*** now after a year in a dogshit league. Still 7th choice CM or whatever

i think quite a few people rated him before he went out on loan.  Not sure he could have done much more than score 10 goals from midfield and help his team qualify for the champions league, even if it is in a dogshit league.

Who rated him? He didnt look at all up for this league so would take a huge jump to be worthy of a shot no matter what he did in Greece.

Who rated him? He didnt look at all up for this league so would take a huge jump to be worthy of a shot no matter what he did in Greece.

It was quite a while ago so i can't remember who, but the first few games he played for us I thought he looked pretty impressive and had potential.  Pardew seemed to lose faith in him pretty quickly after that but i don't think that is any indication of talent or lack of it.  Obviously it is a big jump from the Greek league to the premier league but unless you can get another premier league team to take a player on loan that is always going to be the case.

Guest Roger Kint

It was quite a while ago so i can't remember who, but the first few games he played for us I thought he looked pretty impressive and had potential.  Pardew seemed to lose faith in him pretty quickly after that but i don't think that is any indication of talent or lack of it.  Obviously it is a big jump from the Greek league to the premier league but unless you can get another premier league team to take a player on loan that is always going to be the case.

The times i saw him 'impressive' was far from the right description. Shame there isnt an English league under the Premier League he could try as opposed to a massively pointless one Micky Quinn played well in while being mid 30's

Guest Roger Kint

If we were bringing in a young kid from the Greek league with his record over there and his performances for them we'd all be saying what a great prospect we've snagged.

But we arent and we have seen him before that

Nobody has said he's definitely now 'good', have they? All that's been mentioned is that he might have improved. I'd wager he's the second best option for a box-to-box midfielder at the club, his actual ability is pretty much a moot point while the competition is poor.

While, yes, it's not really a great league overall, there are still some solid teams there and, if I remember correctly, he played well in the big games.