Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If they weren't useless arseholes, shouldn't our club stop him from doing interviews every month for French newspapers?

Don't know why the French newspapers even bother with him. All his interviews are boring as fuck

Honestly think he's a better player than Wijnaldum, not sure how that's going to go down here

Wijnaldum has a much better first touch and close control, is better in the air and at finishing and is generally a much more classy, clever footballer.

And yet Sissoko normally has far more impact on our matches in terms of driving the team forward and making things happen. It's a problem for us, because aside from our right back basically nobody else does it.

Honestly think he's a better player than Wijnaldum, not sure how that's going to go down here

Wijnaldum has a much better first touch and close control, is better in the air and at finishing and is generally a much more classy, clever footballer.

And yet Sissoko normally has far more impact on our matches in terms of driving the team forward and making things happen. It's a problem for us, because aside from our right back basically nobody else does it.

if Thauvin was given a fair go maybe he could produce something but it isn't helping him getting 5 minutes today what the fuck is even the point of that

Aye Sissoko fucks up loads but he's generally always our main outlet. He kept plugging away today, he's never going to be a player many of us are a fan of as he's not the most intelligent with the ball but what he tries to do sometimes works and there's nee fucker else trying to cut through the opposition like he does.

I think Moussa is totally out of form. He looks afraid of taking people on and he is never looking to shoot. He need some time on the bench, but we can't afford to bench him...

He takes his man on plenty. Think he's actually pretty in form

I'm not his biggest fan at all but he's been better these past few weeks. I'm surprised so many people are bashing him because he's much improved compared to the tugid, effortless displays he was putting in at the start of the season.

Been one of his biggest critics, but he constantly is the only one in the side who puts it on a plate for our forwards to continuously miss easy scoring opportunities. Lately has been good, especially going forward. Same old shite with pressing and defending but at least he's doing stuff on the other end of the pitch.

I think Moussa is totally out of form. He looks afraid of taking people on and he is never looking to shoot. He need some time on the bench, but we can't afford to bench him...

He takes his man on plenty. Think he's actually pretty in form

Normally he does but against Everton he didn't. He stopped when he had the chance of running forward with the ball and played it sideways, backwards or to early in to the box. Did he even have a shot on goal against Everton? An in-form Sissoko imo would rip teams apart... tbh none of our players except Elliot looks to be in form...

Guest alijmitchell

The worst offender today. He doesn't do any of the basics right. Even when he travels with the ball, his composure and technique is so poor. Couldn't even play a 5 yard pass today. Useless prick.

Had an argument with a cousin about him today. Like the usual thick cunt who graces St James he was the first player to be slagged, yet when I watched the extended highilights he not only defended well for a change but once again put in some really great crosses and potential assists.

Eating my hat but he is definitely at a quality above everyone bar wini. His lack of defending works as he has the pace and stamina left to attack on the break. The thing that kills him is the fact we only ever attack through him.