Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolute garbage pass which led to their second. Needs to cut that out and look more assured when we're on the ball building up possession.

Still, gets you out of your seat when he breaks on the counter, which is a hell of a lot more than you can say for most.

Thought that was Mbemba?

Was tiote I thought. Wasn't Sissoko though. Whoever it was made no effort to get back.

It was Sissoko. Was a poorly drinked ball in from the right. And to be fair pretty much everyone made little to no effort to get back. Tiote and Colback painfully jogged back at a speed an OAP could outpace.

Eventually watched MOTD and I was completely mistaken, was Mbemba so my rage at the TV was wrong :D

Aye but he ownley torns up twice a season the lazy, soft French cunt. Hord he disn't even kna tha wards ti the Blaydon Races yit either the bottler. Get him oot and git Geordie Ridley on the ootside o thi middle.

Honestly he's killing me, such a frustrating player, seems like he's got everything and nothing at the same time :lol:

It's so mad  :lol:

I do love him though. If we were a proper functioning team with threats in a lot of other areas it would be more bearable. Because we rely on him to do so much it's more painful. Shelvey will be a big help.

Honestly he's killing me, such a frustrating player, seems like he's got everything and nothing at the same time :lol:

I do love him though. If we were a proper functioning team with threats in a lot of other areas it would be more bearable. Because we rely on him to do so much it's more painful. Shelvey will be a big help.

You've changed your tune lately :lol:

You've changed your tune lately :lol:

What you mean lately? he changes his mind on a hourly basis :lol:

Matteo Pedrosi ‏@MatteoPedrosi  8m8 minutes ago View translation

+++ #Napoli, c'è la proposta per #Sissoko, centrocampista del Newcastle (5 assist in Premier in questa stagione).

Offer from Napoli according to this guy, whoever it is

Matteo Pedrosi ‏@MatteoPedrosi  8m8 minutes ago View translation

+++ #Napoli, c'è la proposta per #Sissoko, centrocampista del Newcastle (5 assist in Premier in questa stagione).

Offer from Napoli according to this guy, whoever it is

I read today we want £26m for him.

I genuinely think it would have to be crazy offer to get us to sell now. Even with the AT deal in the pipeline.

I'm not a Moussa fan, by any means, but his contribution over the last couple of months has been more influential then ever before.

Guest Howaythetoon

I'd sell him because I think with him this is as good as it gets and to be honest its not good enough. Its good enough for us at the moment because we are shite, but if we want to do better and be better we need to look beyond Sissoko who offers very little in the wider sense of things. Rarely scores, rarely directly assists. He causes problems and is an outlet but its not enough and nor should we accept it as being enough.

I'd sell him because I think with him this is as good as it gets and to be honest its not good enough. Its good enough for us at the moment because we are s****, but if we want to do better and be better we need to look beyond Sissoko who offers very little in the wider sense of things. Rarely scores, rarely directly assists. He causes problems and is an outlet but its not enough and nor should we accept it as being enough.

You are assuming we'll actually replace him so selling him would be moronic at this stage of the season. Not that it matters because if we want 25m he's going nowhere because no one is gonna pay that.

I'd sell him because I think with him this is as good as it gets and to be honest its not good enough. Its good enough for us at the moment because we are shite, but if we want to do better and be better we need to look beyond Sissoko who offers very little in the wider sense of things. Rarely scores, rarely directly assists. He causes problems and is an outlet but its not enough and nor should we accept it as being enough.

He's playing his best football for us imho. The question would be whether that's for SMc or for a move?

I certainly think he's replaceable but Andros Townsend is not that man, not by any means.