Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolute garbage pass which led to their second. Needs to cut that out and look more assured when we're on the ball building up possession.

Still, gets you out of your seat when he breaks on the counter, which is a hell of a lot more than you can say for most.

Moussa in full-beast mode on counter is quite awesome. I honestly, don't want us to ever sell this guy unelss we get a big fucking offer for him and we're replacing him with a genuinely high quality winger or HBA.

Played well tonight but why when he dribbles the ball, does it look like he's dribbling with a rugby ball ?

That's because he's usually trying to get past a scrum defensive formation without much support. You can see it if you watch the game in it's full entirety.

I'd like to see how moussa does with shelvey and saivet helping out, looking forward to it as sissoko tends to try to do everything himself at times (can't blame him when he's working with colback/gouff, etc)

Decent 2nd half but concerning he didn't celebrate at all wen dummet scored just stood there emotionless reckon could be offski

Just shattered I would guess, to be fair as well not many others react much at all either.