Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumoured to be off to Napoli for £25m, would make sense having just splashed out on 2 MF and potentially a striker coming in.

Rumoured where?

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/moussa-sissoko-to-napoli-newcastle-midfielder-of-interest-to-serie-a-side-a6819961.html

Hopefully it'll be in the summer if I'm reading that correctly. Personally I don't want to lose him, but if we get anywhere near that we'll sell.

We've spent £25m on 2 wide players not suitable for the league. And we are looking to bring in A. Townsend.

I have zero hope that if we sell Sissoko we'll buy a  better player. Zero. I would be shocked if we did.

Glad you clarified which silky skilled Townsend it was.

http://www.offthepost.info/wp-content/uploads/andy-townsend-shirt.jpg

It's taken us... what.. 2 years to replace Cabaye with someone that can pass the ball forward. Moussa isn't Cabaye level but neither is Jonjo the 2 year replacement. Never replaced Hatem adequately.

what's the point in replacing a fat, selfish and destructive footballer like HBA? Still can get over that loss...for me NUFC is not the same anymore since then. Fuck Pardew, fuck Carver, fuck Fat Mike, fuck Liar Charnley :-(

Are we still going on about Ben Arfa? I dread to think what our fans will be like when Gini leaves

:rolleyes: I'm sure Gini won't be ostracised from the team for not playing wing back despite being started as an attacking midfielder and then subsequently humiliated and have the management turn a large proportion of the fanbase against him, then let go for free.