Moussa Sissoko

Skeletor
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Absolutely no chance he's staying IMO. He offers a lot despite his limitations, but I wouldn't be bothered to see him go; he's acted a cunt for the majority of his stay with us.

He's been our best player since Rafa joined IMO. I think he's risen to the responsibility of being captain fairly well despite what the naysayers may point out. As predicted having Townsend to lighten his responsibility to drive/provide and free up space is something that should've been addressed months ago.

Would love him to stay if Benitez stays.

I'm with you. Get ready for the onslaught though.

I'm the same - all I care about is getting results and if he plays like he did on Sunday we're a better team with him in.

Would love him to stay if Benitez stays.

I'm with you. Get ready for the onslaught though.

I'm in the same boat. Moussa as the captain has made him look very good under Rafa.

Would be nice for him to stay if Rafa can galvanise him/kick his head straight.

still wont forgive him for the lack of bottle hes shown at times. will be hard fighting off arsenal over summer mind

Played 90 minutes pretty much every week and still only managed 1 goal.

Still managed to be our most creative player as well, even if he only scored one.

Makes me laugh people say he is shit though, he clearly isn't.

Played 90 minutes pretty much every week and still only managed 1 goal.

Still managed to be our most creative player as well, even if he only scored one.

Makes me laugh people say he is shit though, he clearly isn't.

Of course he's not shit, but he can hardly be bothered most of the time. That's why people have a lot of disdain for the guy.

He will eventually work as one of the midfield 2 in a 4231. His legs would allow a slower 10 who doesn't chase around so much, like de Jong. He needs a destroying passer next to him though. There must be another Kante somewhere...

Actually think the opposite. He's all fart and no s***. I think a lot mistake lack of ability for lack of effort.

Totally agree. If he had some end product he'd be a fantastic player but he's an absolute bottler around the box. What's even more frustrating is that he can actually shoot, as demonstrated against Tottenham.

His attitude stinks - get rid.