Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

it doesnt make sense selling MYM for nuts and buying replacement for a larger amount of money.  It also doesn't make sense to have no replacement as this is an express route to relegation.  Whats happening there?

Well apparently the big plan is not to buy a replacement, but promote Remi Streete to the squad. So don't hold your breath.

Is that actually what the article said? Good thing that Colo and Taylor have an immaculate injury record then.

Absolutely disgraceful by the club, as always. Even worse is an ex-workmate on twitter....

not good enough im afraid, the pace and rigours of the premier league showed him to be distinctively average...£8.5m go figure

good player in average leagues like most european players nowadays...Premier League separates the boys from the men

Quality equals entertainment...He never coped well consistently was barracked by Carragher and Neville on Sky after Man City. Subbed at half time against Spurs maybe Everton...clearly out of his depth in England...French league is his level im afraid. The decision by Deschamps speaks volumes IMO wasnt deemed world cup quality...says it all

I think Pardew releasing some of the French contingent can only be a good thing IMO need a backbone of English.

Absolutely disgraceful by the club, as always. Even worse is an ex-workmate on twitter....

not good enough im afraid, the pace and rigours of the premier league showed him to be distinctively average...£8.5m go figure

good player in average leagues like most european players nowadays...Premier League separates the boys from the men

Quality equals entertainment...He never coped well consistently was barracked by Carragher and Neville on Sky after Man City. Subbed at half time against Spurs maybe Everton...clearly out of his depth in England...French league is his level im afraid. The decision by Deschamps speaks volumes IMO wasnt deemed world cup quality...says it all

I think Pardew releasing some of the French contingent can only be a good thing IMO need a backbone of English.

And this is why we'll never amount to any thing as a club.

And this is why we'll never amount to any thing as a club.

Yep.

My points were that PL is low in quality, high in entertainment, that they were all shit against City, we've been slaughtered enough without MYM and that he was left out by Deschamps because he's not playing.

Easy stuff, man. I can't believe people have these thoughts, though :lol:

Regards

Steven Vincent Taylor

Guest neesy111

I bet most of those with the English viewpoint are political supporters of UKIP, too many forrins in the team/country. :anguish:

Elliott, Taylor, Colback, Shola :fwap:

I'd love to know how Carr feels about all this. Not that buy I into this notion of his scouting being on a prophetic level like some, but Pardew's making him look really s****.

Whether he's a prophet or not is irrelevant, even so though its another Carr pick who he advised the club on and yet again he's been terribly misused.

At the very least i imagine he will feel a dent to his professional pride.

This actually makes me look forward to Pardew getting rid of those he has chosen to, and getting in the cloggers he wants.

It seems the majority actually deserve this fate.

I bet Deschamps would love it if Steven Taylor was French.

Quotes from that Nicollin nutter when we signed him.

"He chose Newcastle? If so, he is an ass," Nicollin declared to L'Equipe.

"It is not my fault but I think the manager [Alan Pardew] played a role. Newcastle, this is really not a good choice. They will transfer him the next year."

Honestly think he was only bought to replace Coloccini. Now that he's decided he's staying there is no need to keep M'Biwa and he'll be sold and replaced by Good and/or Streete. It either him or colocinni who were going.   

How are Spurs off for CB's? Pardew wet dream, straight swap for Dawson. I for one would be honoured to see Mbiwa challenging for Europe with Spurs next season (while our menagerie of lumbering oafs challenge for a place on the comedy circuit).

Honestly think he was only bought to replace Coloccini. Now that he's decided he's staying there is no need to keep M'Biwa and he'll be sold and replaced by Good and/or Streete. It either him or colocinni who were going.   

I think the club would've happily shifted Saylor and kept MYM and Colo. They've probably told Pardew he has to lose one now Coloccini is staying and he's plumped for Yanga because our manager is an absolute penis.

I think the club would've happily shifted Saylor and kept MYM and Colo. They've probably told Pardew he has to lose one now Coloccini is staying and he's plumped for Yanga because our manager is an absolute penis.

Possibly, aye. :lol:

My thought process:

Colo announces he's unhappy and wants to move back to Argentina.

Club buys M'Biwa on the advice of Carr.

M'Biwa struggles to adapt a bit and questions are asked as to his suitability.

He finally gets a run in the team and forms a very good partnership with Williamson.

Colo gets fit and he's straight back in the XI.

Colo announces he's staying.

Club see no need to keep M'Biwa, find another club you useless French cunt, we don't need you anymore.