Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

There's a bloke managing in the Premiership now. His side plays a more attractive brand than Pardew (wouldn't be hard mind), has his side above us in the league (again, refer to point 1), and has previous experience of managing Newcastle United. We play his side Saturday.

Steve Clarke anyone?

There's a bloke managing in the Premiership now. His side plays a more attractive brand than Pardew (wouldn't be hard mind), has his side above us in the league (again, refer to point 1), and has previous experience of managing Newcastle United. We play his side Saturday.

Steve Clarke anyone?

I would be very happy with that, mind you at this stage it wouldn't take much for a replacement to make me be happy. :lol:

Surprised to see Montagnier getting so many votes, wasn't aware he was known outside La Liga. He had a rough start at Real Sociedad but they are one of the best teams to watch in La Liga right now.

Out of contract in the summer also?...

Surprised to see Montagnier getting so many votes, wasn't aware he was known outside La Liga. He had a rough start at Real Sociedad but they are one of the best teams to watch in La Liga right now.

Yes. For some reason Real Sociedad fans I know won't give him the time of the day though.

High pressure off the ball seems to be 'in' right now, doesnt it? Lets get someone who's good at that.

Our players are good on the ball, so it must be off it where we're s***.

Because it allows to pin teams back and keep a solid shape, you can't really attack and control games if you don't press high.

Imagine if Barca tried to play their possession game if Pique and Puyol were inside in their own box  :laugh:

Can't really have attacking football without organised and effective pressing.

So yeah i would love it if we could get a manager who does all that.

Guest bimpy474

My suggestion and his rough start is one the reasons i picked him, he kept faith with his football style and is reaping the benefits now.

Yes. For some reason Real Sociedad fans I know won't give him the time of the day though.

He'll fit in well here then... :lol: