Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest Roger Kint

Hopefully they are waiting to activate a clause. "Bottom half finish = 1 year of compensation" or something of that ilk.

They wont sack him before Arsenal, only thing they will be waiting for is the season to end.

Can you imagine Ashley sacking via the P.A at the end of the match just as they start their lap of shame.  :lol:

:lol: He would get a standing ovation for that, stupidly assuming anybody would be still there that is.

He could go Vince McMahon on him :lol:

I'm just talking business/legal technicalities man, that's all. I get you though.

Yeah they'll be that but due to him already leaving the monty chairman would more than likely accept any compensation deal he could get. Would be good business getting something for nothing. Like Taylor said the real problem could lie within on of pards release clauses (which I'm sure you meant as well)

Hopefully they are waiting to activate a clause. "Bottom half finish = 1 year of compensation" or something of that ilk.

They wont sack him before Arsenal, only thing they will be waiting for is the season to end.

Can you imagine Ashley sacking via the P.A at the end of the match just as they start their lap of shame.  :lol:

:lol: He would get a standing ovation for that, stupidly assuming anybody would be still there that is.

He could go Vince McMahon on him :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3MJYF6S4zQ

Think Rafa is a viable option. May not suit everyone's taste but he's free at the end of the season, wants to stay in England and is someone who could take us forward,

Can't believe this still isn't an option to vote for ffs.  :lol:

Jose Mourinho says he may not remain as Real Madrid coach next season and plans to be "where people love me to be".

"I know in England I am loved, I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one."

Presuming this patter is about us? Might be worth giving the lad an interview if Pardew were to leave.  :dontknow:

Jose Mourinho says he may not remain as Real Madrid coach next season and plans to be "where people love me to be".

"I know in England I am loved, I know I am loved by some clubs, especially one."

Presuming this patter is about us? Might be worth giving the lad an interview if Pardew were to leave.  :dontknow:

Yes, I knew he want to follow Sir Bobby Robson fotsteps.

I would definitely love Jose, more chance of us winning the last 3 games than him arriving in place of Pardew of course. Clear from these comments that he's already tied things up with Chelsea for a return. Pardew to Real as his replacement :p

If Jose came here I could die a happy man, unfortunately, not much chance of either happening.

If jose came here I would die a happy man - immediately. I don't think I could handle myself