Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I don't doubt that they have a few decent sources on stuff, mainly due to how outrageously popular their Twitter account has become. As far as I'm aware they're not even from the region so it can only be that. It's the attitude that they're actually the voice of the fans that does my head in, as well as passing things off as their own when they're not.

After joking about it I really think Di Matteo could be on their radar.

Started at Milton Keynes, did pretty well and was offered a job at recently relegated WBA.

Got them promoted at the first attempt finishing 2nd behind us.

Won a manager of the month award but was later sacked during that first season in the premiership with a lot of fans still behind him (according to that solid source wikipedia).

Goes to Chelsea as an assistant, AVB is sacked. He takes over, saves their CL campaign in the last 16 winning 4–1 to overturn the deficit in they had suffered in the first leg which Villas-Boas' Chelsea had lost 3–1 against Napoli, wins the FA cup then the Champions League for the first time in Chelsea's history.

Rewarded with a 2 year contract but sacked not long after, Chelsea fans not happy about it.

Only 42 so still young for a manger, has a bit of experience, amazing success given how short his managerial career has been (although he was at a club who has spent fuckloads) but is still unlikely to be in a position to make huge demands from us.

I don't doubt that they have a few decent sources on stuff, mainly due to how outrageously popular their Twitter account has become. As far as I'm aware they're not even from the region so it can only be that. It's the attitude that they're actually the voice of the fans that does my head in, as well as passing things off as their own when they're not.

They seem more like club PR in the way they construct their tweets.

them nufcfans on twitter are totally clueless. Saying they wouldn't have Benitez as our manager, not stopping one moment to see what he's achieved throughout his career.

Anyone who says they wouldn't take Benitez should be detained under the Mental Health Act tbh.

them nufcfans on twitter are totally clueless. Saying they wouldn't have Benitez as our manager, not stopping one moment to see what he's achieved throughout his career.

Anyone who says they wouldn't take Benitez should be detained under the Mental Health Act tbh.

I don't like him but I'd take him of course.

Has it been mentioned on a FourFourTwo interview with Rene Girard he says this?

Do you think that experience with kids helped you to develop the likes of Mapou Yanga Mbiwa and Younes Belhanda?

Yes the advantage in coming to Montpellier was that I continued along the same lines in woking with youngsters. Today a lot of those under 21s have reached maturity, like Yohan Cabaye, Charles N'Zogbia and Yoann Gouffran.

Dont really know why Im posting this just thought it was interesting

Has it been mentioned on a FourFourTwo interview with Rene Girard he says this?

Do you think that experience with kids helped you to develop the likes of Mapou Yanga Mbiwa and Younes Belhanda?

Yes the advantage in coming to Montpellier was that I continued along the same lines in woking with youngsters. Today a lot of those under 21s have reached maturity, like Yohan Cabaye, Charles N'Zogbia and Yoann Gouffran.

Dont really know why Im posting this just thought it was interesting

Yep he's worked with half our squad before :lol: from what i have seen he's a fantastic coach, great at youth development and working with a small budget.

He would be perfect in my eyes and wouldn't command massive wages.

wants to move to a PREMIER LEAGUE CLUB. Gigantic question marks over if he'd come to us.

Should we stay up who else is there? Chelsea are going for Mourinho and City even if they sack Mancini they will go for a world renowned name.

Who else is going to have a open slot? he doesn't mind working under small budgets and has worked with a lot of these players before and Yanga Mbiwa was his captain for Montpellier.

I think he would come, my biggest question mark is whether Ashley would approach him or not.

Seems amenable to input/interference from Derek and Mike from the feel of that article, that's a plus. He has also worked in the French youth setups and knows Ligue 1. Working with Carr in the French market could possibly complement each other in terms of targets (cheap, young) and playing style. He's also desperate for a PL job and shouldn't cost much in wages.

Could be a good option.

Guest nufc_89

I'm extremely optimistic when writing this, but Girard saying he wants a job in England, he's already learning English, he can see himself be in charge of a championship club etc., makes me think it's not entierly impossible a deal pretty close. If someone could do it without media finding out, it sure is Ashley & Co.