Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

On a similar topic i noted that Sunderland's recent signing didn't exactly endear himself to them lot down the road with his comments when asked what he thought of the North East... :lol:

Howay then, spill...

N’Diaye has already found a house in Darras Hall, which could become a French enclave if all Newcastle’s recent signings decide to relocate to the traditional home of North East Premier League footballers.

“I’m happy playing for Sunderland and happy to live here,” he says. “It’s near to friends, which is better for me, and the city is nice. I haven’t seen too much of Sunderland, but I’ve seen Newcastle. It’s nice and it’s a good place.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2013/01/25/new-boy-alfred-n-diaye-rides-high-on-crest-of-a-wearside-wave-61634-32674871/

http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac188/Ronnita/Gifs/Doctor%20Who/tumblr_liepyxhPmB1qc70k8.gif

On a similar topic i noted that Sunderland's recent signing didn't exactly endear himself to them lot down the road with his comments when asked what he thought of the North East... :lol:

Howay then, spill...

N’Diaye has already found a house in Darras Hall, which could become a French enclave if all Newcastle’s recent signings decide to relocate to the traditional home of North East Premier League footballers.

“I’m happy playing for Sunderland and happy to live here,” he says. “It’s near to friends, which is better for me, and the city is nice. I haven’t seen too much of Sunderland, but I’ve seen Newcastle. It’s nice and it’s a good place.

http://www.journallive.co.uk/safc/safc-news/2013/01/25/new-boy-alfred-n-diaye-rides-high-on-crest-of-a-wearside-wave-61634-32674871/

Some things never change :lol:

Probably a massive Giggs but on his NUFC TV interview he says he's really good friend with Cabaye and spoke to him alot over the past year about life in Newcastle. Starting to think Cabaye is our scot rather than Carr.

Like on FM where you ask a player to recommend a signing except the board have done it 5 times :lol:

Winger Gabriel Obertan has expressed his delight after Newcastle United secured the services of Yoan Gouffran.

The duo played together for one season at Bordeaux up until 2009 when Obertan moved to Manchester United.

However, having been reunited on Tyneside, Obertan has insisted that his team have added a "very good player".

"I played for a year with Yoan at Bordeaux and I really enjoyed it. He's a very good player and I'm really glad he's here at Newcastle," Obertan told the club's official website. "I have watched some of the games he played in France and he has done really well in the first half of the season for Bordeaux. He is a powerful, explosive forward who is really quick.

"His pace is his main quality and he will be a real asset for us this year. Hopefully he will do well in the second half of the season."

Gouffran is one of five French players to join Newcastle this month, with Mathieu Debuchy, Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, Massadio Haidara and Moussa Sissoko also signing on at St James' Park.

Hopefully he'll come in and surprise us and make us think 'daaaamn, he's goood'

I have a feeling he will be the one out of the new lot to make the most impact in the next couple of games. His pace alone will give Cisse a lot more room to operate within. Cisse needs to be busy positioning himself to get on the end of moves. Gouffran should be used to make all the tireless running for him.