Aston Villa 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 29/01/13 - Post-match relief from page 84

Dave

Thank f***

Awful, awful, awful second half :(

tactics probably the same as the first but they never responded from the whistle in the second half. the players never responded to the higher pressure and tempo.

Villa came out, we didn't react, poor really, thankfully Krul bailed us out again.

We're in trouble this season. Pardew is a mess.

Turned the most enjoyable match I can remember to one of the worst in the space of 15 mins.

he did ? don't blame the players for not responding to higher tempo from the oopo ?

Fuck me, at least we scrapped it out. Credit to Villa I suppose.

Colo immense, Taylor and Krul great as well. Very disappointed with the 2nd half tactically though. But there you go, a massive 3 points.

Why cant we play 90 minutes of football?

Plus points Goofy and Sissoko were very good.

Negatives Pardews Subs.

We only tried for 45 minutes, sadly. Subs were to make sure we didn't lose our composure in hoofing it.

Worst 45 minutes of football we've played all season, and that takes some fucking beating.  How Pardew still has a job is beyond me, totally clueless.

Fuck you Villa you odious cunts, who is your next messiah?  David Cameron or Prince William?

Healthier things i could have done tonight: Stuck 500g of heroin up me arse while bathing in acid eating a deep fried kebab pizza smoking anthrax.

:lol: Don't make me laugh, I might drop down dead from the shock.

We deserved to lose.

No we did not, we scored two f***ing goals to their one.

Spazzmo logic

I'm assuming you're trolling. They dominated us whilst we played like a league 1 side for the 2nd half with our managers making the worst choices he could.

Thank God that's over....i'm away to A&E now. 

Was optimistic about staying up after the new sigings but on this showing Pardew could still take us down which is unthinkable with this set of players.  Didn't expect to coast the 2nd half like we did the 1st but feck me.  It wasn't beyond the realms of reason that Lambert might 'go for it' and to me Pardew had no ideas how to combat that and for a manager in the EPL that's criminal.