Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Last season I downloaded and watched pretty much all games that I missed due to work, haven't done it once this season until today. Saw bits and pieces of it, can't wait to watch it in full.

You're in for a treat. Far more good stuff than was shown on any of the highlights programmes (aside from Game of the Day, I assume).

The Chelsea fans were awful.

Genuinely can't remember hearing them once. Even when they scored there was only a momentary lack of overpowering noise from our lot.

They all took over the Union Rooms with their shit chant of 'you know who we are'

Been SSooooo long since I have came home after a match wanted to come on here, wanted to watch MOTD hoped we were game of the day on sky, got up Sunday to watch Goals On Sunday. Still buzzing the next day is what football is about.

:D

They were kicking off at the Central after the game.

There was bother after the game outside the irish centre. 15 year old Chelsea kidda carrying one of those free flags they get, he got a chant of "you can shove your shit flag up your arse", then some numpty snatched it out his hand. When he turned round he literally had 6 or 7 Chelsea meatheads stove his face in.

Guest tollemache

As in other end of the bridge? Odd choice

Shots when last goal went in = a world of sorrow for Tollemache. Want me mam

There was bother after the game outside the irish centre. 15 year old Chelsea kidda carrying one of those free flags they get, he got a chant of "you can shove your s*** flag up your arse", then some numpty snatched it out his hand. When he turned round he literally had 6 or 7 Chelsea meatheads stove his face in.

Who would chant that at a kid ffs.

I fucking loved yesterday, no3 in my visits to SJP I think.

Thought cabaye was phenomenal, thought that was his best game for us. The atmosphere after the winner was immense. Never heard such noise demanding the final whistle. The reception for the players at the end was immense, Sissoko must have loved when he came back on at the end

Can't wait for spurs now

I'm looking forward to watching us play again, and starting to think losing won't be a disaster cos we'll win plenty as we are... :aww:

The fear of relegation is receding, thank God.

13 games left, realistically think we can expect to pick up points in all of them - maybe Citeh away

It hasn't taken people long to start getting carried away again, has it?  :iamatwat:  :D

I can't blame anybody for getting carried away, we've been shite for most of the season and now we look as if we've got something to look forward to.

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans

Here's what Cech supposedly said - "I've never heard noise like it in my life when Newcastle scored, this place is unbelievable." #NUFC

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Honestly, the raw passion and excitement that St.James' Park can generate is simply unique and breathtaking at times. Man Utd, Chelsea, City, Liverpool and Arsenal can all shove their millions and 'top 4' rubbish up their arse, NUFC offers such a strong sense of identity and belonging, that when you defy the odds you feel so proud and close to the club.

With regards to Chelsea's fans they were woeful. I saw a couple of feeble 'Rafa Out' banners displayed- one even said, "Rafa Out Fact"? :lol: What is that supposed to mean? :lol: Didn't hear a peep out of them, even when they were 1-2 up. They just don't deserve the success they've had in the last 10 years.

Also, last night in Weatherspoons in The Gate there was a massive scrap in the centre of floor. I'm certain those lads, or the majority involved, were Cockney's. Wasn't nice to see. 

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans

Here's what Cech supposedly said - "I've never heard noise like it in my life when Newcastle scored, this place is unbelievable." #NUFC

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Don't know if that's real but Cech always has a look about him when up here that he'd love to play in front of real fans with passion for their club. When the 3rd went in he was looking at our lot celebrating, most keepers put their head down.

Guest neesy111

Howard Webb was as useless as ever in this game, he acts like a good referee but his decisions are useless most of the time.

Howard Webb was as useless as ever in this game, he acts like a good referee but his decisions are useless most of the time.

Seems to get in Cabaye's way slightly for Lampard's goal, too. Runs right in front of him.