Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Only last week I was saying whoever buys a 24 hour day pass from Sky Sports needs their heads checked.....  :yao:

I'm now considering it    :okay:

Would spend that if I was watching it down the pub anyway  :joey:

http://i4.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1381100.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/john-ameobi-with-wife-margaret-and-children-tolu-shola-tomi-sam-and-titi-the-photograph-was-taken-eight-years-ago-and-they-are-all-enjoying--1381100.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

Is that Raylor doing the '1-0' sign? Watched it without sound

:lol: yeah. Watch it with the sound, loved the awkward pockets of silence in between the beeeeewwwwwws.

Wasnt Raylor injured though? Love how he just goes along :lol:

Just rewatched the 5-1 highlights. Jonas looked class, would love him to score tomorrow

Guest AFCNewcastle1892

3-0 nailed on. 1st goal from a Marveaux corner. It'll just go into the goal. 2nd goal from a Cabaye free kick. Ameobi to wrap it up with a 86th minute pen.

How good was Shola's penalty in the 5-1?

Absolutely unstoppable

Almost as good as this blockbuster:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01154/10_1154776a.jpg

:lol: Fucking Shola man

Same here BM. I think I will be tomorrow though, definitely will be in the ground - just makes you shout and sing more so it ain't a bad thing.

If only Jordan had some shoulders.

I'm not confident at all, think they'll really energetically push high up and it'll throw us for a while, and our defence may make mistakes. If we hit rhythm higher up pitch early on or they lose interest we'll be fine.

The fans have a massive part to play tomorrow, the atmospheare was much more pleasant last season than the season before and we made it easier for the mackems, we need to hate them and show it.

I'm not confident at all, think they'll really energetically push high up and it'll throw us for a while, and our defence may make mistakes. If we hit rhythm higher up pitch early on or they lose interest we'll be fine.

If they do push up we just have to hit some angled balls over the top for Cisse to run onto.