Newcastle United 0 - 3 sunderland - Post-match reaction from p58

Nobody

Total scum!! I bet most have not even been to match and just go into town to get pissed and then kick off whatever the result. Its amazing all these people who pretend they like football on derby day  :idiot2:

BH0QLmXCIAEmpcB.jpg:large

Fucking tory government, cant even give you's lot new looking phone boxes  :rant:.

Is that in town? Seen it on FB and someone has said it's London?!

Facebook, stop right there sonny. Codger alert me like.

Pretty sure there isn't any red phone boxes in town. Plus that lamppost has a 'CC' emblem on it... Might be wrong but I'm sure that's for the borough of Westminster?

Guest bimpy474

BH0QLmXCIAEmpcB.jpg:large

Fucking tory government, cant even give you's lot new looking phone boxes  :rant:.

Is that in town? Seen it on FB and someone has said it's London?!

Facebook, stop right there sonny. Codger alert me like.

Pretty sure there isn't any red phone boxes in town. Plus that lamppost has a 'CC' emblem on it... Might be wrong but I'm sure that's for the borough of Westminster?

Must be, i think you still use Fire/blanket/smoke signals up in the North area region  :lol:

I knew John Anderson should have kept his mouth shut on the pre-match build up on the radio... kept saying he 'couldn't see where they could hurt us'.

Things like that always come back and bite you!

I knew John Anderson should have kept his mouth shut on the pre-match build up on the radio... kept saying he 'couldn't see where they could hurt us'.

Things like that always come back and bite you!

They are gobshites in the build up every week. It's painful listening to such fate tempting tosh.

I think I'm taking this defeat/gang rape quite well but I can't stop thinking how we just lost 3-0 (not 1-0 or 2-1) to sunderland's worst team in years. It's especially bad as we've apparently got our best team in years. What a difference a manager makes.

3-0, man.

Fully expected us to beat them, quite possibly comfortably, just couldn't see how they could possibly win...

They deserved it, gutted to say it, and gutted right now.

Cisse's goal could have been the turning point, but....

I think I'm taking this defeat/gang rape quite well but I can't stop thinking how we just lost 3-0 (not 1-0 or 2-1) to sunderland's worst team in years. It's especially bad as we've apparently got our best team in years. What a difference a manager makes.

3-0, man.

And they deserved the win as well.

3-0, man.

Not much more to say than that really.

3-0, man.

And they deserved the win as well.

That's the most annoying thing. We can't even try and weasel out of it but claiming they scored fluke goals or were really lucky.

3-0! At home ffs.