Alan Pardew

Mike

Good post CMQ - but in fairness, one of the reasons they're able to rotate is because they have a team ethos, and a few individuals getting rotated out doesn't mean their footballing strategy changes entirely. We don't yet have a discernible strategy.

Obviously we don't have the same quality depth, but it's not half as bad as we have been lead to believe IMO.

If we are missing more than about three 'key' players Pardew says he can't win matches, so it's no surprise that we don't rotate much. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

There aren't many players to 'rotate' to be fair.

In comparison to the clubs who've been around us this season? Of course there are.

Why strikers are you going to rotate?

Cisse

Shola

Gouffran

Rotate away.

Our squad is pathetic - though January improved that - too little too late. Pathetic lack of ambition and backing from the board.

Gouffran came because we were hijacked at the last minute by QPR for Remy. That too because our s*** league position made Remy think twice whether it was worth turning down double the money to play for us thanks to Pardew's disastrous league campaign.

Nah not having that, he was offered a lot more and took it. Let's not start making stuff up :lol:

If we'd been 6th in the table instead of 16th you don't think it would have made a difference?

Maybe he'll stay at QPR then.

Money, London and being in the shop window come summer time, they were the most important to Remy, not league position. 

For someone who had Michael Owen as his avatar long after the mercenary c*** had left our club I find that ironic.

Well I was talking about Remy and that had nothing to do with my old 2000ish(??)  avatar ffs :lol:

If you want to debate about very old avatars, i suggest you shut up and move on.  It's boring.

You were the one who suggested money and location was the prime factor for Remy moving to QPR. I just found that strange from someone who had Michael "Helicopter into Newcastle" Owen as his avatar even after he'd sent out brochures to other clubs while being our highest paid player.

And how long ago was that? 

Blah blah boring boring Tron.  Get over it.

It was you who brought up Remy's mercenary attitude today. Pretty rich considering, that's all I am saying.

I miss Nolan, Barton and Carroll. They had their faults but at least you got the impression they genuinely cared.

Nolan has scored more goals this season, than our entire midfield put together, IIRC. These players (with perhaps the exception of Barton, because he is a twat) were shifted on to 'improve us', as was the binning of Hughton. It's come back to bite the club on the backside big time, this season.

The men in charge are not football men - the mistakes they keep making bare that out.

Good post CMQ - but in fairness, one of the reasons they're able to rotate is because they have a team ethos, and a few individuals getting rotated out doesn't mean their footballing strategy changes entirely. We don't yet have a discernible strategy.

Obviously we don't have the same quality depth, but it's not half as bad as we have been lead to believe IMO.

If we are missing more than about three 'key' players Pardew says he can't win matches, so it's no surprise that we don't rotate much. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

There aren't many players to 'rotate' to be fair.

In comparison to the clubs who've been around us this season? Of course there are.

Why strikers are you going to rotate?

Cisse

Shola

Gouffran

Rotate away.

Our squad is pathetic - though January improved that - too little too late. Pathetic lack of ambition and backing from the board.

Gouffran came because we were hijacked at the last minute by QPR for Remy. That too because our s*** league position made Remy think twice whether it was worth turning down double the money to play for us thanks to Pardew's disastrous league campaign.

Nah not having that, he was offered a lot more and took it. Let's not start making stuff up :lol:

If we'd been 6th in the table instead of 16th you don't think it would have made a difference?

Maybe he'll stay at QPR then.

Money, London and being in the shop window come summer time, they were the most important to Remy, not league position. 

For someone who had Michael Owen as his avatar long after the mercenary c*** had left our club I find that ironic.

Well I was talking about Remy and that had nothing to do with my old 2000ish(??)  avatar ffs :lol:

If you want to debate about very old avatars, i suggest you shut up and move on.  It's boring.

You were the one who suggested money and location was the prime factor for Remy moving to QPR. I just found that strange from someone who had Michael "Helicopter into Newcastle" Owen as his avatar even after he'd sent out brochures to other clubs while being our highest paid player.

And how long ago was that? 

Blah blah boring boring Tron.  Get over it.

It was you who brought up Remy's mercenary attitude today. Pretty rich considering, that's all I am saying.

His form since late January will mean he has a pick of top clubs, it has hardly back fired on him.

A long contract with Newcastle United or a more lucractive contract with a London club with multiple release causes?

For a foreigner it's understandable to pick the latter, as much as it sucks for us.  Hopefully theres a chance to sign him this summer however much I doubt it.

Just watching the MOTD interview. The guy's even forgotten himself where he is with the excuses.

Ultimately it's not today's performance that's cost us a league position, it's what happened in November, December, January really, when the Europa League really kicked in and hurt us with injuries as well.

http://i.imgur.com/euu4e5k.png

Three matches in three months. That's some real 'kicking in'.

It begs belief how stupid he is.

Gouffran/Cisse looked bright and lively. Had quite a good balance to it too. Gouffran was probably our best player in the first half, I really can't see why he was subbed? Was he tired? Ben Arfa was walking around the pitch FFS.

Then Mbiwa too. Presumably he thought Jonas would be a better attacking left back, despite Mbiwa being brilliant getting up and down the wing. He also had Walcott sorted.

I honestly couldn't of thought of two worse subs. Why can't he just take off Jonas for someone like Campbell or Marveaux?

Pardew man.

Gouffran/Cisse looked bright and lively. Had quite a good balance to it too. Gouffran was probably our best player in the first half, I really can't see why he was subbed? Was he tired? Ben Arfa was walking around the pitch FFS.

Then Mbiwa too. Presumably he thought Jonas would be a better attacking left back, despite Mbiwa being brilliant getting up and down the wing. He also had Walcott sorted.

I honestly couldn't of thought of two worse subs. Why can't he just take off Jonas for someone like Campbell or Marveaux?

Pardew man.

It's got to the point that its pointless even trying to work out why he makes the decisions he does. They just keep coming followed by the same old sound bites post match. I mean saying we lacked some punch without Shola being available, :lol:

I do find it odd that so many of the journalists give him such ringing endorsements on the radio. Are they watching the same team play ffs?

Pardew man.

It's got to the point that its pointless even trying to work out why he makes the decisions he does. They just keep coming followed by the same old sound bites post match. I mean saying we lacked some punch without Shola being available, :lol:

I do find it odd that so many of the journalists give him such ringing endorsements on the radio. Are they watching the same team play ffs?

The Shola thing is the thing that makes me believe most that he is just a purely shit manager and this season shows what he really is. Shola has never been the answer to anything, he is not a miss and is a frustrating striker that does not score goals. How Pardew can love him so much is beyond me.

Guest firetotheworks

I think I was less desperate to have Souness, Roeder and Kinnear (combined) sacked than this cheap, slimey parody of a manager.

I fucking loathe him.

I see we need 2 or 3 experienced players for next season to move forward. Great, considering we're already losing Simpson, Harper and probably Shola, and still haven't replaced Best and Lovenkrands. We need 6+ players really. And a new manger, some decent coaches and some medical staff.

I see we need 2 or 3 experienced players for next season to move forward. Great, considering we're already losing Simpson, Harper and probably Shola, and still haven't replaced Best and Lovenkrands. We need 6+ players really. And a new manger, some decent coaches and some medical staff.

Buying Pardew new players is like throwing glitter in a turd, it looks a bit better but ultimately it's still shit!

Anyone had the misfortune to read The Mag recently? So much pro Pardew guff, it's sickening, the author is either deluded or on drugs!?!

He's here to stay, although I don't know where the line will be drawn re sacking him. Obviously he'll continue to ruin the club and at some point Ashley will have no other choice.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm36uekbbf1qchox0o1_500.jpg

Guest hatem garrincha

So poor, annoying, championship manager.

Sack him or we'll have another depressing hoofball, percentage, Wimbledon-esque football season.