Alan Pardew

Mike

The players looked in shock at the high intensity as if they had no idea what was coming. The pre-match team talk was laden with fairy cakes and earl grey apparently. But after we leveled the real nightmare began...A hesitant and fear ridden side dabbling about on the ball looking to eat up the clock. Unforgivable. Signature Pardew performance.

The players looked in shock at the high intensity as if they had no idea what was coming. The pre-match team talk was laden with fairy cakes and earl grey apparently. But after we leveled the real nightmare began...A hesitant and fear ridden side dabbling about on the ball looking to eat up the clock. Unforgivable. Signature Pardew performance.

That perfectly sums it up mate

It's true like - couldn't believe how much Krul was dawdling over his goal-kicks at 1-1, game was there for the taking and we just didn't want it.

Pardew was happy just to avoid another defeat and it bit him on his cowardly arse big time.

It's got him back into 3rd favourite in the sack race - still only 6/1 though:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/next-manager-to-leave-post

Thought we had our best chances at 1-1.

Not that they were great chances like.

Bringing on Cisse for sissiko..... shola for Gouffran... they don't seem very negative changes to me. Thought he wanted to win it from his changes. Mackems were relying on hoofball most of the second half. 10 men behind the ball, park the bus stuff.

All the more reason we should have been making our dominance count while we had it like.

Pardew almost saw us relegated by himself last season and without his favourite excuses we're now 3 points off the zone with 4 very tough fixtures coming up. I don't see how any sane football manager could possibly be worse.

Forget about results - which will improve without the cunt's input - we need rid of the bastard for the good of the club, the soul of the club. He's complicit in everything we hate Ashley for.

I reckon he still has his excuses.

For all the talk of our squad full of internationals we still had Dummet and Williamson at CB.

You're a man who professes to judge everything on facts, it seems. Was our group of available players more talented than theirs?

Pardew almost saw us relegated by himself last season and without his favourite excuses we're now 3 points off the zone with 4 very tough fixtures coming up. I don't see how any sane football manager could possibly be worse.

Forget about results - which will improve without the cunt's input - we need rid of the bastard for the good of the club, the soul of the club. He's complicit in everything we hate Ashley for.

For all the talk of our squad full of internationals we still had Dummet and Williamson at CB.

You're a man who professes to judge everything on facts, it seems. Was our group of available players more talented than theirs?

Aye.

Aye.

Then there are no excuses.

Sammy came on at 2-1. Thought you'd have your facts all perfect. EDIT: no he didn't, now I'm taking bollocks. Can't believe he was on the field for twenty minutes, Jesus. Definition of ineffectual, honestly thought he'd popped up for the last five.

Shola has always been Pardew's go-to negative change, enables us to sit deeper and kick it longer.

Sammy came on at 2-1. Thought you'd have your facts all perfect.

:D

I was looking at the .com report think "eh? Sammy never came on that early did he? We never made a double change either!  Fuck it, he must have, and been really shit"

Shola has always been Pardew's go-to negative change, enables us to sit deeper and kick it longer.

Don't think we did that at all yesterday.

I'll never forgive this c*** for the fact that my Mackem boss is going to be arriving any time soon looking smug as f***.

You know the drill mate, give them all the credit and say they deserved to win.

:sadnod:

I'll never forgive this cunt for the fact that my Mackem boss is going to be arriving any time soon looking smug as fuck.

You know the drill mate, give them all the credit and say they deserved to win.

I tend to say nowt when we win and ridicule them for gloating when they do

Oh wait, so I was right! Thought so cos when they came back from the replays he was on screen and I abandoned all hope.

Aye.

.com have fucked up their time.

Sky never actually showed the change though, so had us doubting ourselves.  BBC report got it right.

Hey little boys and girls don't panic. It was just a fluke wonder goal from their only meaningful attempt on goal in the 2nd half. We had a lot more shots on and off the goal. If only one of Cabaye or HBA shots had gone in we would be praising Pardew's name now.

We played much better than them and it was a combination of being unlucky and weakened centre backs that caused this bad scenario to happen.

Hey little boys and girls don't panic. It was just a fluke wonder goal from their only meaningful attempt on goal in the 2nd half. We had a lot more shots on and off the goal. If only one of Cabaye or HBA shots had gone in we would be praising Pardew's name now.

We played much better than them and it was a combination of being unlucky and weakened centre backs that caused this bad scenario to happen.

Liverpool had more shots on our goal than any team has in 2 years last week. We got a draw and plaudits for our battling performance with 10 men.  Last season they had less than half as many shots and smashed us for 6.

Funny old game, as Greavesie would say.

Fuck off man! Seriously, me and my mate told each other after we scored that even IF we win this i wont be happy with the way we've performed. Fucking pathetic imo!