QPR vs Newcastle Utd - 12/05/13 @ 3pm (No TV) - a win confirms safety

TaylorJ_01
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Loyal, no hissy fits there.

I'm fecking struggling.

Seek solace with Mrs Bimpy.

Solace, hmmm not a word i would usually associate with her tbh.

No bullshit gameplans tomorrow please, just go out and batter them for 90 minutes. No trying to be too smart, no trying to change it up with daft subs, no sitting back and protecting a lead, none of that shit, just fucking win so we can put this nightmare behind us.

I'm fecking struggling.

Solero, maybe.

Just reading some previews: "Newcastle have scored the fewest goals from corners this season (0) while QPR have conceded the most from corners (13)."

It actually said (1), but there's no fucking way that one counted.

The time is now.

No bullshit gameplans tomorrow please, just go out and batter them for 90 minutes. No trying to be too smart, no trying to change it up with daft subs, no sitting back and protecting a lead, none of that s***, just f***ing win so we can put this nightmare behind us.

:lol: I sense you're going to be disappointed on at least a couple of those requirements

Guest bimpy474

I'm fecking struggling.

Solero, maybe.

:lol: Aye.

No bullshit gameplans tomorrow please, just go out and batter them for 90 minutes. No trying to be too smart, no trying to change it up with daft subs, no sitting back and protecting a lead, none of that s***, just f***ing win so we can put this nightmare behind us.

:lol: I sense you're going to be disappointed on at least a couple of those requirements

Yep :lol:

Last 10 mins is going to be absolute torture if we're 1 goal ahead.

Even worse if we are 1 nil down with 10 mins to go and still trying not to concede.

:anguish:

This game just took on greater magnitude after today's result then

Not for me, Arsenal will actually turn up.

I think a few are getting a bit carried away with Wigan today, if they were that good a side they wouldn't be down there in the first place.

They have done well today and definitely deserved the win but I'm not sure how much City being that pathetic played a part. Tuesday's game will be a completely different kettle of fish.

Fuck Wigan, man. It's in our own hands.

Wigan were well up for it today against a City side who thought they'd won before a ball was kicked. Arsenal are a different proposition altogether. They'll need the win too, don't forget.

Guest bimpy474

I wonder if Wigan winning will make Pardew tackle this game more positively or negatively.

So hard to tell.