Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Aye the results from Benoit's brain scan were disturbing. He probably wasn't even aware of what he was doing.

It doesnt mean kids should stop heading Nike SuperFeather penny floaters, though.

Shola didn't hear the ball that much either, doesn't explain that little mystery.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-camp-isnt-divided-racial-5920297#ICID=sharebar_twitter

“I grew up in a dressing-room when I first started playing with Chris Powell and John Salako, team-mates at youth team level and still very close friends of mine.

“Mark (Bright) and Ian (Wright) were in the first team. I don’t know any different."

Ex-Crystal Palace defender Southgate added: “I first started playing with Chris Powell and John Salako, and they are still very close friends of mine. Mark Bright and Ian Wright were in the first team.

"I don’t know any different.”

dat journalism

Guest antz1uk

11235799_10155703213985626_8841658933871068018_n.jpg?oh=bafe46d37ef3555cbf36b9c6c853618c&oe=562657F3

Footballers shoe council please

i'm all for individualism and style etc however a fucking wedding should always be your best finery. all out effort in something smart and timeless.