Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3476224/US-mogul-secret-talks-big-five-Premier-League-clubs-says-Manchester-United-deserve-European-qualification-ahead-Leicester-regardless-position.html

Manchester United deserve European football ahead of Leicester regardless of league position... there are good arguments for closed system, says US mogul

Jesus wept  :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

Probably Giggs but I only just read about the stat about Barcelona's 10,000th goal the other week, they have a cumulative goal difference of over +2,000 and 4.39% of those 10,000 goals were scored by Messi. :lol: Obviously he scored the 10,000th as well. That was on the 18th of February as well and he's scored a fair few since then as well.

If you're ever struggling to sleep download UEFAs 'Guide To Quality Stadiums'.

It's 170 pages of handy hints and tips for knocking you're own gaff up. Next time somebody's selling you a ticket and he says it's a good seat, ask him what the c-value is, UEFA have an equation for calculating exactly how good a particular seat is. :lol:

Yes I am an insomniac.

Newcastle United really are the worst team in the world to support. I despise everything about the club from the owner, to the management, to the players and worst of all the "fans" -  or loyal watchers as I like to call them.

I hope we go down to league 2, I really do. We need to burn the place down and start again -  I just want to be able to support my team again.

I went to Ibrox again today and it was different class. The whole club building up a head of steam for a big SPL challenge next season and a great cup performance to boot. The atmosphere was as good as I've  ever seen - helped by a goal after 13 seconds :lol: Bring on Morton on Friday night when I'm up there again. God save the Queen.

Newcastle United really are the worst team in the world to support. I despise everything about the club from the owner, to the management, to the players and worst of all the "fans" -  or loyal watchers as I like to call them.

I hope we go down to league 2, I really do. We need to burn the place down and start again -  I just want to be able to support my team again.

I went to Ibrox again today and it was different class. The whole club building up a head of steam for a big SPL challenge next season and a great cup performance to boot. The atmosphere was as good as I've  ever seen - helped by a goal after 13 seconds :lol: Bring on Morton on Friday night when I'm up there again. God save the Queen.

:anguish: