Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Ed Chamberlin leaving Sky to join ITV.

Seems random, money talks I guess, as other then that there is no reason for him to leave to go to ITV. Does that mean that annoying fucker who presents the Saturday Evening game, is now going to be the main presenter for sky, atleast Chamberlin was tolerable.

What the f*** for?  Total career suicide.

And going there to present horse racing? The f*** is he playing at? Money talks I guess.

Seems random, money talks I guess, as other then that there is no reason for him to leave to go to ITV. Does that mean that annoying f***er who presents the Saturday Evening game, is now going to be the main presenter for sky, atleast Chamberlin was tolerable.

David Jones? Sunderland fan anarl.

Because they are horrible people to work for. Did 18 months there, the whole place was like a dogging yard for Keys and Gray-esque bantorians and silicone-enhanced bottom feeders who once slept with someone who they think played for Ipswich in the mid-90s. And Mark Stein's nephew - he was alright.

Guest neesy111

And going there to prdsent horse racing? The fuck is he playing at? Money talks I guess.

Horse racing is his main passion, worked at Ladbrokes before Sky.

Did 18 months dogging bottom feeders who slept with someone who played for Ipswich in the mid-90s. And Mark Stein's nephew - he was alright.

Disgusting

I’ve just been at SoccerAid and Mourinho says that he is glad Newcastle are down because he’s never won against them yet.

When I was there, he said to me about Newcastle: ‘The support whenever they play my teams, they’re so behind their team and the fans are unbelievable and it makes it so difficult for away teams.’

It seemed like he was happy he wouldn’t have to worry about going to St James’ Park next year!

When Mourinho’s saying he’s glad you’re down because he worries about visiting St James’ Park, then that tells you all you need to know about how amazing it is to play for Newcastle when things are going well.

When everyone’s on side and on board, there’s no place like it to play.

- Kieron Dyer