Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Can't believe I've not heard of Bruce's books and those reviews,  all 3 reviews are brilliantly written.

One of my favourite bits is an Israeli woman who kidnaps 'Steve Barnes' blowing her cover because she got asked who her favourite footballer was and she immediately said 'Eyal Berkovic' :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I know Steve Bruce's books have been mentioned here before, but this is a glorious review of the third in the tribology.

http://thesetpieces.com/features/defender-steve-bruce-review/

http://thesetpieces.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/6.jpg

[emoji38]

I can't help but read that second sentence in Professor Farnsworth's voice. It's exactly the sort of thing he'd say.

Just read those Bruce reviews. Never laughed that much in my life.

Agree, funny as feck. Need to chip in to buy the "tribology". Gotta read them, it's on my bucket list.

Apparently Tottenham's new stadium's player tunnel is going to be a glass tunnel where the people on the other side of the glass are spectators that can observe as players are coming out of the dressing room.  (And then make their way up to the stands to watch the match.)

:ben:

Same, they're beautifully written.

In other news, can't believe Aaron Lennon is only 29

I feel like Aaron Lennon's age is a controversial subject every few years. He was playing in the premier league when he was 16 wasn't he? That's quite a while. Can you believe Wayne is 31? I can, because he was 16 fifteen years ago.

Ed: slight adjustment :shifty:

Apparently Tottenham's new stadium's player tunnel is going to be a glass tunnel where the people on the other side of the glass are spectators that can observe as players are coming out of the dressing room.  (And then make their way up to the stands to watch the match.)

Aren't citeh doing the same?

Aren't citeh doing the same?

the fuck is happening to the world?! :ben:

Same, they're beautifully written.

In other news, can't believe Aaron Lennon is only 29

I feel like Aaron Lennon's age is a controversial subject every few years. He was playing in the premier league when he was 16 wasn't he? That's quite a while. Can you believe Wayne is 31? I can, because he was 16 fifteen years ago.

Ed: slight adjustment :shifty:

Lil Wayne.

It's not perfect but Lil Wayne & Rooney share some career similarities. So much, so good, so young. Then age-wise they should be at their peak, their spent forces.