RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Have Dekka and Ashley just told this clown to come out to the media and announce it or has he done it of his own accord, I wonder?

The thought of this man being largely responsible for handling contract renewals and bringing in new players is just astonishing.

Remember when we qualified for the Europa League? Yeah, that's the pinnacle never to be reached again.

Been supporting the Toon since 1996 but this is the first time in my life that I actually feel totally fed-up with Newcastle. I'd love to say that I won't be paying much attention to football and NUFC's matches next season, but I know that, come August, I'll be hooked infront of my laptop watching us on the.. "tv".

Honestly couldn't make this shit up. They're a fucking embarrassment. Fans can only do so much but a major boycott is the only way forward.

Don't give a fuck about what we do this summer nor next season atm. Not until these clowns fuck off.

It just says everything about the current set up that they would actually move to appoint someone like this for a position like that.

It's a total waste of time the whole thing. What next Sports Direct United

Ashley will decide that Magpies aren't fierce enough, changes the mascot to the Honey Badgers. Colors become pink and purple hoops with the gayest looking honey badger in the crest. Sports Direct United howey the Honey Badgers.

Not got the vocabulary to adequately describe how catastrophically shit this appointment is.

Ashley, Llambias, Pardew and Kinnear are the 4 horsemen tbh. The destroyers of worlds, bringing misery and despair to all. Unless you don't support Newcastle in which case it's fucking hilarious.

I hate this club sometimes, I absolutely fucking hate it. Owned and run by absolute cunts. 

Not got the vocabulary to adequately describe how catastrophically shit this appointment is.

Ashley, Llambias, Pardew and Kinnear are the 4 horsemen tbh. The destroyers of worlds, bringing misery and despair to all. Unless you don't support Newcastle in which case it's fucking hilarious.

I hate this club sometimes, I absolutely fucking hate it. Owned and run by absolute cunts. 

:lol: :thup:

Lol I genuinely don't think this could have gone any worse. Like my worst nightmare.

I mean, if it were "Joe Kinnear replaces Alan Pardew" then it would be a fucking outrage.. but we now have BOTH of them. What even is life?

Devastated isn't even the word.