Sunderland

Nobody

Allardyce is a c***.

My only interest in him going there is one of intense relief that it removes the nightmare scenario of binning Sherwood (good) and replacing him with Sam f***ing Allardyce (not good).

Of course, fate means they'll beat you the next time you play them now, but on the bright side, they'll be moaning about his football within six weeks.

Looks like sherwood could be out the door soon, is he that bad brummie?

Would be funny as fuck if we beat them.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/10/sam-allardyce-has-a-go-at-newcastle-and-west-ham-fans-as-sunderland-love-in-begins/

Sam Allardyce has a go at Newcastle and West Ham fans as Sunderland love-in begins

One small thing - Newcastle and West Ham supporters have watched teams managed by Sam Allardyce, whereas Sunderland fans have that pleasure still to come...

It was nailed on that Sam Allardyce would stir things up with his appointment at Sunderland and he hasn’t wasted any time.

Both Newcastle fans and West Ham supporters saw right through Allardyce’s bluster and the self-praise that he showered himself with.

The fat headed oaf often distorting statistics to try and claim that he was actually a decent/attractive footbal manager.

Only hours after agreeing a two year contract on Wearside, Sam Allardyce has slagged off the Newcastle and West Ham fans, whilst praising his new adoring supporters.

Speaking to the Sun on Sunday, Allardyce says that both West Ham and Newcastle fans made clear when they weren’t happy with him, the underlying message in his comments being that he (believes he) was treated unfairly  in those past jobs.

Sam Allardyce contrasting this with the Sunderland fans, who he say have got him very excited.

Allardyce giving an amusing mental picture of life at home, by saying that his wife can’t stop herself reading fan websites at whichever club he is at, even when they are full of insults aimed at her husband!

He goes on to say that his wife has told him about all the lovely things she has read from Sunderland supporters, the positivity getting him going.

One small thing to point out of course.

Newcastle and West Ham supporters have watched teams managed by Sam Allardyce, whereas Sunderland fans have that pleasure still to come…

Sam Allardyce:

“When I was at West Ham, my wife Lynne would constantly read the supporters website to see what new insults were being fired. Allardyce told the Sun on Sunday.

“It upset her but she couldn’t keep away from the screen.”

Bringing excitement to Sunderland:

“Now she has been reading the Sunderland fans’ site and she tells me that the reaction has been very positive, which makes me feel very excited to get going.

“Everybody wants to be praised and feel wanted, I just hope I can give the Sunderland supporters some of the excitement they are looking for.

“It is nice to be loved but at West Ham and Newcastle I was faced by passionate fans that made themselves heard if they weren’t happy, it wasn’t just me at West Ham it was every manager that was there.

Fat head: fancy going away on holiday for a bit luv?

Lynne: fuck off

Would be funny as f*** if we beat them.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/10/sam-allardyce-has-a-go-at-newcastle-and-west-ham-fans-as-sunderland-love-in-begins/

Sam Allardyce has a go at Newcastle and West Ham fans as Sunderland love-in begins

One small thing - Newcastle and West Ham supporters have watched teams managed by Sam Allardyce, whereas Sunderland fans have that pleasure still to come...

It was nailed on that Sam Allardyce would stir things up with his appointment at Sunderland and he hasn’t wasted any time.

Both Newcastle fans and West Ham supporters saw right through Allardyce’s bluster and the self-praise that he showered himself with.

The fat headed oaf often distorting statistics to try and claim that he was actually a decent/attractive footbal manager.

Only hours after agreeing a two year contract on Wearside, Sam Allardyce has slagged off the Newcastle and West Ham fans, whilst praising his new adoring supporters.

Speaking to the Sun on Sunday, Allardyce says that both West Ham and Newcastle fans made clear when they weren’t happy with him, the underlying message in his comments being that he (believes he) was treated unfairly  in those past jobs.

Sam Allardyce contrasting this with the Sunderland fans, who he say have got him very excited.

Allardyce giving an amusing mental picture of life at home, by saying that his wife can’t stop herself reading fan websites at whichever club he is at, even when they are full of insults aimed at her husband!

He goes on to say that his wife has told him about all the lovely things she has read from Sunderland supporters, the positivity getting him going.

One small thing to point out of course.

Newcastle and West Ham supporters have watched teams managed by Sam Allardyce, whereas Sunderland fans have that pleasure still to come…

Sam Allardyce:

“When I was at West Ham, my wife Lynne would constantly read the supporters website to see what new insults were being fired. Allardyce told the Sun on Sunday.

“It upset her but she couldn’t keep away from the screen.”

Bringing excitement to Sunderland:

“Now she has been reading the Sunderland fans’ site and she tells me that the reaction has been very positive, which makes me feel very excited to get going.

“Everybody wants to be praised and feel wanted, I just hope I can give the Sunderland supporters some of the excitement they are looking for.

“It is nice to be loved but at West Ham and Newcastle I was faced by passionate fans that made themselves heard if they weren’t happy, it wasn’t just me at West Ham it was every manager that was there.

Fat head: fancy going away on holiday for a bit luv?

Lynne: f*** off

Aye, he's clearly just angling for some free flowers for Mrs Slughead there.

"I wanted to do a real knock-your-socks-off interview for the FA, so I put together a PowerPoint presentation which looked at every single detail," he added.

"There was nothing missing. Nobody but nobody was going to beat it. But then Brian Barwick, the chief executive, told me there were no PowerPoint facilities at the interview venue, so I had to print off hard copies for the panel."

That cracked me up. I bet they did have the capability, but just couldn't be arsed with the oaf.

:spit:

:facepalm:

"I wanted to do a real knock-your-socks-off interview for the FA, so I put together a PowerPoint presentation which looked at every single detail," he added.

"There was nothing missing. Nobody but nobody was going to beat it. But then Brian Barwick, the chief executive, told me there were no PowerPoint facilities at the interview venue, so I had to print off hard copies for the panel."

That cracked me up. I bet they did have the capability, but just couldn't be arsed with the oaf.

:spit:

They're going to beat us and fat Sam is going to keep them up. So f***ing depressing.

Can't see it there will be a derby in the Championship next year and it won't be involving Boro - people keep saying Fat Sam has never been relegated neither had Advocatt either and look where they are. I honestly believe we will go down without major changes but this lot will also and they will be rock bottom to boot.