Sunderland

Nobody

:spit: Jesus Christ, they're actually doing it! That right there, really shows just how much we mean to them distilled into one beautiful picture! When we did 5 in a row did anyone even realise? I certainly didn't, so trotting up to 'ponteland airport' with a banner under my arm was certainly never on the agenda!

Please, please please let there be 'FTM' on the end of the banner out of shot!

Yep.  :snod:

:spit: Jesus Christ, they're actually doing it! That right there, really shows just how much we mean to them distilled into one beautiful picture! When we did 5 in a row did anyone even realise? I certainly didn't, so trotting up to 'ponteland airport' with a banner under my arm was certainly never on the agenda!

I believe they were going to have FTM on it but sadly it hasn't. It was mentioned that there would be a surprise - perhaps the surprise is it doesn't have it on.

They'll be gutted if it flies over and a goal goes in, sky don't pick it up and the whole of wearyside cry in to their pints. RTG will have to have another whip round and paypal the pilot for a second fly over.

Hilarious if that happened like!

I believe they were going to have FTM on it but sadly it hasn't. It was mentioned that there would be a surprise - perhaps the surprise is it doesn't have it on.

They were going to have FTM on, but didn't know how to spell it.

I hope a really thick fog descends over Newcastle tomorrow. Imagine that, only hearing the plane but they go completely ignored :lol:

I can't imagine that'll have any impact - they've gone decades of being completely ignored by everyone south of peterlee. This is like a 'cry for help' from a teenage goth desperate for attention. Keep cutting mackems, you'll hit an artery sooner or later.....

seen this a few times, surely not?

hank williams said: ↑

I thought the mags were deeing the fly past not us or have I missed something

Mind I was ratted for 3 days last week :eek:

Mackembhoy said:

That's why we're doing it. They tried to raise 960 for an Ashley out banner. They failed as the company and plane being used is the one the mags had booked.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/stop-the-plane-banner.1065614/#ixzz3XjnXabUh

As far as stupidity and bad timing goes it has to be in a par with the time they had a "green" day when they all turned up wearing something green to celebrate Niall Quinn and his Irish consortium buying them. Problem was their opponents that day were Plymouth Argyle who must have been given a huge lift thinking they'd brought 25,000 fans with them all decked out in green which undoubtedly inspired them to a 3-2 victory.

Yes those mackems really are a thick breed.

I remember that. Was reading RTG after the game, and some kid who'd gone full Leprechaun talking about his anger at the defeat, said something along the lines of "........needless to say, when the 3rd went in I ripped off my orange eyebrows and threw them to the ground..."

Still possibly my favourite ever messageboard post.