Sunderland

Nobody

Have Sunderland done anything wrong, legally?

Legally no, but morally? Its the lifting of the ban that gets my goat up but the worst part of it is I have almost no doubt pretty much every single premier league club would do the exact same if they were facing relegation because fuck morals moneys on the line. Fuck modern football.

Legally no, but morally? Its the lifting of the ban that gets my goat up but the worst part of it is I have almost no doubt pretty much every single premier league club would do the exact same if they were facing relegation because fuck morals moneys on the line. Fuck modern football.

I just checked back on this thread cause I was gonna raise the "what would Ashley have done?" view on things. I think we all know what he'd have done. Sunderland knew it was completely the wrong move to make, morally, but they did it in a bid to save millions of pounds.

Just been told Adidas are pulling out of the shirt deal with Sunderland, not sure how true this is mind.

Can't see any other kit manufacturers touching them if that's the case, they'll have to start making their own nonce kits in-house.

They'll get Bukta.

[emoji38]

Time for Mike Ashley to make some moneyh!

Just been told Adidas are pulling out of the shirt deal with Sunderland, not sure how true this is mind.

Can't see any other kit manufacturers touching them if that's the case, they'll have to start making their own nonce kits in-house.

They'll get Bukta.

More like 'Fila' wasn't it?

They'll get Bukta.

More like 'Fila' wasn't it?

:lol:

They're bang to rights here mind. The football club will forever be known as one who harboured and covered up a nonce with a fanbase that went out of its way to support him. I for one would hate to be associated with such a vile institution.

The chants are a bit shit, TBH.  But if the fans are going to persevere with them.  I hope they get some new ones.  The "going down for noncing" one, was sung about 5 times in the first 20 minutes at Stoke  :sleepy2:

The answer is still no on this one, although it's the morality issue being discussed. The FA would be the likely body to hand out punishments (if they chose to) and I'm thinking the charge of bringing the game into disrepute would be the reason why.

Still a big "if" though. I do wonder though, I think there will be guidance in the FA rulebook around what punishments can be handed out for certain charges (not specific charges, but scales of "disrepute"), and since I'm not au fait with said rulebook to that level I have no idea whether any punishment can be points based or financial.

But still, a big "if".

They get told to ask a football question or the press conference is over and someone pipes up with:

"Journalist: A football question, would you have played him if you’d known about the documents?"

I do love journalists sometimes :lol: