Sunderland

Nobody

Does this mean that the mackems will have to throw away all their Irish flags and go out and buy Italian ones?

I assume they all think they are Italian now, you know stylish shoes, nice hair,  a taste for the finer things in life....  There will be a faint aroma of espresso over Sun'lun tonight.

They could just colour the orange of the Irish flag red

Sounds a good player, think they'll do well

Pretty hard to tell at this point, he's only been playing first game games for a year and a half, 26 games so far in his career.

Imagine trading Italy for f***ing Sunderland man. Poor c***s.

Can't imagine a bigger culture shock really. Maybe when Ravenelli went to Boro.

Marc Muniesa has just transferred from Barcelona to Stoke. Poor kid.

Close to signing Aly Cissokho on loan.

Where's that from? He said yesterday he was happy to stay. :lol:

That was when Liverpool were apparently in for him. Sunderland is a whole different kettle of fish.

same smell too  :lol:

I notice the Short Bus are having their customary 14-page (and counting) 'not bothered, they're obsessed marra' thread, but this wearside Einstein has his finger on the irony button:

whilst I was struggling through that rancid Mag prose I thought of a huge number of synonyms for Mag. Just to keep my mind active.

Here are some of them. blockhead, clod, ignoramus, numbskull, buffoon, doofus, (ok, it's slang), dummy, dope, airhead, luftkopf (thanks Frau JohnAin), dunce

Two posts later, from the same poster.....

Perhaps somebody should explain to them that their is a squalid, rancid river between "The Toon" and where those lads were.

That thing in the background John? Over the rancid river? Yes, the one over 'their'.... That's called Gateshead.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=792104&page=12#ixzz2ZW1caTRu