The other games today - 2013/14

JH

Hate how footballers always have to pretend to pull their socks up when the ref is ticking them off. So disrespectful.

Of all the things the modern day footballer does (gambling, cheating on spouses, spiting, extreme arrogance ect ) I have a warm glow in my heart to here someone finding it disrespectful to pull your socks up and ignore the ref, absolutely spiffing .............What what 

Brilliant pressing on show from Liverpool here. Why can't we work on that? 

Rogers seems very clear in his ideas about how he wants the game to be played. Pains me to say it but they are a real force again.

Hate how footballers always have to pretend to pull their socks up when the ref is ticking them off. So disrespectful.

Of all the things the modern day footballer does (gambling, cheating on spouses, spiting, extreme arrogance ect ) I have a warm glow in my heart to here someone finding it disrespectful to pull your socks up and ignore the ref, absolutely spiffing .............What what 

not to mention loitering.

Under Ferguson you'd be confident of seeing a completely different Man U in the second half.

There does seem to be something missing from this Man U team. Fergie's teams played with 100% committment, I'm not sure Moyes will be able to replicate that.

Under Ferguson you'd be confident of seeing a completely different Man U in the second half.

There does seem to be something missing from this Man U team. Fergie's teams played with 100% committment, I'm not sure Moyes will be able to replicate that.

Lets not forget that Liverpool were all over Man U like a bad rash until Shelvey's red card last year.

Liverpool always seem to up their game against Man U, Fergie or no Fergie.