Manchester City vs. Newcastle United - 19/08/13 @ 8pm (Sky Sports 1)

Elliottman
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jonas played LB here last season didn't he and got royally bummed?

Yes but to be fair we are probably going to get royally bummed anyway, but might as well play someone in that position who can actually play there.

Yep. Jonas would get curb-stomped at LB against City.

City to score 2 quick goals, we continue to stand off and let them knock it about, grimly hanging on until HT. First 5 minutes of the second half we look bright and maybe even force a save or 2 from Hart. They then swiftly get a third and we go to pieces. They run us ragged until full time scoring another 1 or 2. We'll either pick an injury or a daft red card as we're chasing their shadows.

I think Man City might struggle at first, they'll have plenty of the ball and get nowhere then score a couple of quick goals just before half time.  I think we'll match them 2nd half because they'll have done enough and will let us back into the game without us actually getting anything.

I don't even want to watch it. The en suite needs tiling, i might start that.

Ooooo look at me, look at me,

I've got an en suite.

Pathetic.

He didn't say it was his.

Oooooo look at me, look at me,

I've got friends.

Pathetic.

I'm at work Monday night till after the game and Saturday morning until after the West Ham game, gutted I'll miss the first two games of the season, count yourself lucky you've got the choice :rant:

Ooooo look at me, look at me,

I've got an en suite.

Pathetic.

He didn't say it was his.

Oooooo look at me, look at me,

I've got friends.

Pathetic.

:lol:

Howay then. Sure we've all enjoyed a summer bereft of negativity and argument  :bluestar:

Has been an incredibly frustrating summer like, but still remain unfashionably excited for the start of the season.  The January players have had a few months to settle and one more signing isn't completely beyond the realms of possibility.

My relative positivity is aided by the fact that I still don't buy into the theory that Pardew is merely a FRAUD who insists on sabotaging what would otherwise be a tiki-taka producing team like.

Almost certainly going to get beat tomorrow, but predicting a top 10 finish which, considering the owner, would be areet.

Howay then. Sure we've all enjoyed a summer bereft of negativity and argument  :bluestar:

Has been an incredibly frustrating summer like, but still remain unfashionably excited for the start of the season.  The January players have had a few months to settle and one more signing isn't completely beyond the realms of possibility.

My relative positivity is aided by the fact that I still don't buy into the theory that Pardew is merely a FRAUD who insists on sabotaging what would otherwise be a tiki-taka producing team like.

Almost certainly going to get beat tomorrow, but predicting a top 10 finish which, considering the owner, would be areet.

Would you be satisfied with a top 10 finish with awful football out of interest?

Would you be satisfied with a top 10 finish with awful football out of interest?

If we have Remy, Ben Arfa and Cisse playing regularly I doubt we will be playing awful football. Even with Pardew lolz.

Gotta love a bit of over-exaggerated sarcasm, could definitely do with a lot more of it. :thup: