Newcastle Utd 0 - 0 West Ham Utd - 24/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 41

Neil

Just finished watching this (Al-Jazeera :smitten:). Overall a poor team performance and we just can't create chances but at least there's some positives to take on individual performances. Back four was solid and really liked Anita and Sissoko together. Sammy also looked promising.

Now get some new players, please.

Just finished watching.

Jesus, that was a dismal game.

Some positives to take, first time in a while we've had a CM pairing that had some balance for example. Biggest issue was the strikers though, both Shola and Cisse were an absolute disgrace.

Well that was shit. My favourite part was no-one playing well and us having no cohesive attacking play. Brilliant.

Much improved man, Disco.

Not getting dicked was an improvement, doesn't mean it was anywhere near good.

Play like that at home all year and we'll do well to reach double figures.

I actually think - Shola aside - the players weren't too bad individually today. But collectively we are f***ing abysmal as ever.

Having 10 or so players turn in 6/10 or 7/10 performances is all we can hope for under these c***s :(

That sums it up for me actually. Was thinking back at the game and other than Ameobi, no-one stood out as having a bad game, but no-one put in an 8-9 out of 10. It was mainly 6s with the odd 7.

The one time in his life Shola worked hard to win the ball back with a slide tackle and he caused their guy to go down injured...so Shola boots it out of play so he can be treated. HBA was livid with him. Too nice for his own good. Also shit at football.

Guest neesy111

We actually look like a functioning football team today, not brilliant but much better.

You are a fucking idiot.