The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

4 minutes ago, Disco said:

Gnonto aside he's been absolutely terrible tbf. Spunked millions on Red Bull/Bundsesliga rubbish to the point you wonder if backhanders are afoot.

To be fair to the guy, he has been with them since 2017, is the one who bought in Beilsa, and got them promoted back to the Premier League, so overall has been a net positive. That said he has been terrible this season, not sure if it could have gone worse.

Has fat sam every actually been relegated?  I can't recall off the top of my head.  I seem to remember that he's been sacked before his teams were confirmed as down?

Anyhow, just trying to think how the players will respond to him walking in for a month.  He'll be running the PFM playbook by numbers.   

Just now, ScottishMagpie said:

Has fat sam every actually been relegated?  I can't recall off the top of my head.  I seem to remember that he's been sacked before his teams were confirmed as down?

Anyhow, just trying to think how the players will respond to him walking in for a month.  He'll be running the PFM playbook by numbers.   

Got relegated with WBA in his last job. 

Big Sam first & foremost sets his team’s up not to lose & try and pinch a goal. I don’t think Leeds have the players to adapt to that. They’ve gone from Bielsa to BS in not more than a blink of an eye.

Shouting and screaming on the training pitch and in the dressing room will only get you so far……I think they’re completely fucked now. 

34 minutes ago, Disco said:

Gnonto aside he's been absolutely terrible tbf. Spunked millions on Red Bull/Bundsesliga rubbish to the point you wonder if backhanders are afoot.

I like a lot of the players they’ve bought. They’ve just bought too many of the same ilk and not addressing the defensive frailties. 

27 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

With 4 wins in 26.

I’ve just remembered that absolute abortion of a 0-0 we played out with them that season. Hand on heart the worst game of football I’ve ever witnessed.

7 minutes ago, christ said:

I’ve just remembered that absolute abortion of a 0-0 we played out with them that season. Hand on heart the worst game of football I’ve ever witnessed.

image.thumb.png.2728f6b98d90cc04fa28ed15ef642f5a.png

Hayden as a #10