The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Remainder of his contract being paid up...£6m!!! Six fucking million pounds! No wonder he thinks he's one of the best around. Can't blame him for being smug :lol:

that's what i'm saying, he was on £6m a season so will have earned a total of around £9m for keeping that everton squad in the league and being utterly hated by their fans

he'll sit on his arse until another club is in danger next season no doubt :lol:

£9 million for five and a half months work man in which he was detested by their fans and improved their league position by a whopping five places!

I detest that fat-headed fraud!

Why would Rafa join West Ham? Can't see it.

If you believe the rumours on their forums he's honour-bound to join them as he verbally agreed to join them a couple seasons ago but then Madrid came in for him and that was the end of that.

If you believe the rumours on their forums he's honour-bound to join them as he verbally agreed to join them a couple seasons ago but then Madrid came in for him and that was the end of that.

Even if that's the case, you'd think the same sense of honor would preclude him breaking another contract to do so, though.

Even if that's the case, you'd think the same sense of honor would preclude him breaking another contract to do so, though.

There is no way football works like this.

He's probably consider it if he had no job.

There is no way football works like this.

For some people I think it does, and Rafa is one.

He's probably consider it if he had no job.

This is also my train of thought. Like if Rafa was out of contract then aye, but no way he leaves at this point for West ham, even if they pay the 6mil buyout fee.

8th is a respectable finish for a Fat Sam side imo. Why sack him unless they legitimately have better lined up.

Because the football is joyless and he's a fat obnoxious bellend, he never builds up any goodwill with his employers that you might get when being perceived to be building something, playing football on the deck or being a decent person who accepts responsibility.

Well, if he's learned anything off Ashley, let's hope it's in relation to honouring verbal commitments.

Sam Allardyce is a master In mediocrity.

Only lasted beyond 2 years twice out of 12 managerial positions, The last time he completed a full season was west ham in 14/15. Never been relegated is the worst stat I've ever heard (it's the very least a supporter expects) other stats to consider he has never won a major trophy, never built a legacy & blew his dream job in 67 days.

Sam Allardyce is a master In mediocrity.

Only lasted beyond 2 years twice out of 12 managerial positions, The last time he completed a full season was west ham in 14/15. Never been relegated is the worst stat I've ever heard (it's the very least a supporter expects) other stats to consider he has never won a major trophy, never built a legacy & blew his dream job in 67 days because he's a greedy bent cunt.

8th is a respectable finish for a Fat Sam side imo. Why sack him unless they legitimately have better lined up.

Because the football is joyless and he's a fat obnoxious bellend, he never builds up any goodwill with his employers that you might get when being perceived to be building something, playing football on the deck or being a decent person who accepts responsibility.

Ehhh. It's Everton. Martinez's tenure was slightly livelier than Moyes' but i've never associated them with "fun to watch" tbh.

I'm strictly talking about footballing reasons here, not the fact he's a turd golem btw. I get and agree with that. They should just be careful what they wish for.