The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

2 hours ago, wormy said:

Been hovering around there most of the season, haven't they?

Haven’t been paying attention all that closely I guess. I knew they weren’t having a great season but assumed they were still hovering in the 12-15 range.

4 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Haven’t been paying attention all that closely I guess. I knew they weren’t having a great season but assumed they were still hovering in the 12-15 range.

:thup: It's been fun to not really pay attention to the relegation battle outside of laughing at one or two of the candidates.

Just had a look at their fixtures.

He's not got an easy start.

A Southmapton side on the up Sat 25 Feburary. A Fulham side on fire in the FA Cup Tue 28 February. A Chelsea side with something to prove on Sat 4 Marsch

Currently managing in Saudi Arabia after a pretty rubbish year at Valencia and after failing at Watford. Averages 43 matches per club.

Rafa's stock really has plummeted beyond belief if it's true that he registered an interest.

Maybe it’s less about clubs not rating Rafa and more about knowing if you get him in he’ll want to do things his way and completely run the shop. I think that’s probably less appealing to the way most clubs are run these days 

Just now, gbandit said:

Maybe it’s less about clubs not rating Rafa and more about knowing if you get him in he’ll want to do things his way and completely run the shop. I think that’s probably less appealing to the way most clubs are run these days 

Good point. ? 

20 hours ago, Deuce said:

Feel like I blinked and they were in the bottom three.

Never understood this mindset from owners.  Think I've mentioned it a few times on here about when we did it with McLaren, when he supposedly had two games to save his job.  He then got a couple of positive results.  We then carried on being shit and it just prolonged his sacking.  Resulting in us going down.  

If you think the manager has lost the dressing room, run out of ideas, taken the club as far as they can etc.  Then what bearing does 1-2 more games have?  Is Moyes suddenly going to stop playing ultra-negative football, get the fans back on side, start scoring goals and go on a winning run? 

Edited by Lush Vlad

Would be a shame if Moyes left West Ham. I don't really like either so it seemed quite apt that he was in charge there. I wouldn't want someone like Rafa to end up there. West Ham seems perfect for an absolute London cunt like Pardew, they should sound him out.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Would be a shame if Moyes left West Ham. I don't really like either so it seemed quite apt that he was in charge there. I wouldn't want someone like Rafa to end up there. West Ham seems perfect for an absolute London cunt like Pardew, they should sound him out.

A heroic return @Alan Pardew?