The Managerial Merry Go Round™ – Arne to Slot in at Liverpool

cp40

Guest firetotheworks

"Lost a little bit of sparkle in recent weeks" :lol: They say this stuff like new manager bounces never happen.

A new manager bounce is not being the best side in the league 13 games after a new manager is appointed. Most goals scored, least goals conceded, into the next round of the Champions League and setting a new Manchester United record for away wins.

I can completely understand why people think it's a bad idea to give him the job. I'm still sceptical myself, however he deserves at least some credit for producing the results he has done. He has a 72% win ratio after 20+ games FFS.

All that being said, I think the appointment was at the wrong time. His position should have been evaluated at the end of the season IMO, especially with the extremely difficult list of fixtures in April. There's a real chance of losing 4/5 games in April. Who's to say what the feeling will be by the end of the season. Have to think positive though.

Well we'll just have to see. To me it's always felt like an obvious honeymoon period because my opinion is that he's not a very good manager.

Check out @mrjakehumphrey’s Tweet:

Interesting this. Even if McManaman is being a dick

Peculiar how Bilic and McManaman appeared to know the story better than the man who actually experienced it. ???

Check out @mrjakehumphrey’s Tweet:

Interesting this. Even if McManaman is being a dick

Peculiar how Bilic and McManaman appeared to know the story better than the man who actually experienced it. ???

They were probably better at articulating it (what they spoke about with Scholes off camera).

Not sure how McManaman was being a dick, btw, 54[/member].

Guest chopey

Outplayed at home to Watford and West Ham, fluked wins.

This is going to be hilarious, absolutley awful appointment by Man Utd.

I still dont see the point of giving him a contract now, why not just wait till the season ends ?

I still dont see the point of giving him a contract now, why not just wait till the season ends ?

Clubs that aren't run like us would start looking for/talking to players they want to bring in before the season ends. Harder to convince them to join Man Utd over other interested parties if they don't know which manager they'd be playing for.

Planning for signings for next season. I know that’s something we’ve become alien to.

Guest chopey

Really gets my goat this sort of thing, its similar to clubs retiring shirt numbers in respect to great players that have worn them

Guest neesy111

D4GTmDbXkAU4Vj1.jpg

Jesus wept

What an absolute melt. :lol:

:lol: Daily Mail. Absolute nonsense story, and quite intelligent people on here using rags as concrete sources. Bit silly really.

Fergy fucking travelled with the 1st team to barca.  You're in denial