Everton 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 30/09/13 - post-match reaction from page 57

Nobody

Colo should be stripped off the armband for his performance these few weeks.

Should've been stripped of it last winter.

Agree, we should just hand the captain's armband to the other teams worst players, they're the main way we get any points

Everton haven't had to do a lot to get their three goals. Our defence looks terrible.

Colo looks scared stiff of Lukaku. The third goal was comical. 

Indecision by Santon for the first goal.

Gouffran has held on to the ball well. That decision looks a good one. What we're not seeing is passes played to feet to players in between the opposition defence and midfield. We're either playing it long or trying to work it down the wings. I don't think Tiote and Anita are a good combination.

Too much of an emphasis on individual errors. Our players operate in a tactical vacuum. Our team defence is inexistent. It's clear to anyone watching the game how much easier it is for Everton to get into our final third than us into theirs. When your back four is constantly exposed it's only a matter of time before the defenders commit mistakes.

What a fucking anaemic first half of football (if you could even call it that)

Jesus fucking Christ, absolutely NO fucking movement of the ball at all, always passing to a marked man, slow, sluggish, laboured, bereft of any invention or thought, wide open at the back, literally inviting them to fucking score at will.

A disgraceful display from "professionals"

Pardew will rightly take the blame, but to be fair, the players have been utterly outclassed, look totally disinterested, an embarrassment to themselves.

GET A FUCKING GRIP YOU CUNTS :angry: :angry: :angry:

Embarrassing from every single player bar Anita and Gouffran.

Don't know what you have seen from Anita? All I can see is a panicky little school boy out of his depth... Every pass is sideways or backwards, he is scared to advance even 5 yards when there are huge spaces in front of him...

yyyuuurgh!

Can't even be arsed to go through all the things that are tactically wrong. Because all of it is. The front six is just plain wrong. Add a load of shite, un-arsed performances on top of that, and the scoreline is absolutely correct.

We've certainly benefited from not having Cisse on. :lol:

Time to knock that particular ridiculous preposterous experiment on the head.

like he would had made a difference

Fuck all presence up front. Neither Remy, Gouffran nor Cisse are equipped to deal with floated balls from the halfway line but at least Cisse is used to it by now.

"Wow that front three will hurt them with movement" I read for an hour before the game... Wake up ffs. The gameplan remains the same regardless of personnel but it's much easier to have a pop at the players. Give it half a dozen games and Remy will join the shit-list.

Ashley has really piled on the beef again. Hope he doesn't have a heart attack.

I do.

Ashley has probably left the club in his will to his dog or something

I don't know about having a dog as our owner, but I might like him/her better as our manager.

This is a disgrace, I know Pardew is shite, but the fact that we just give up. A lot of players seem to realise that we are always going to be shit under pardew, so don't even bother trying. Fuck the lot of them.

I really don't think it's that simple. I agree 100% with you that they seem unprofessional out there, but they could be running their lungs out and trying their hardest and still look unprofessionally bad, because individuals can't be organised by themselves, and a defence most definitely can't.

I know people call 'Shola' 'stroller' because of his lazy style for example, but none of our players are being purposefully shit I don't think, or nonchalant, they just don't know what the fuck to do because they haven't been coached well enough.

None of them are standing hands on hips, they're just being pulverised by a slick, robust and well-drilled unit that know what they're doing, and know how to pull apart a collection of individuals.

The worst thing about a massive defeat is all the wankers coming out saying "I told you so"

Pardew experimented and it didn't work, its not I told you so, he has tried everything in the last 13 months and nothing has worked. We could have Lukaku and still look shit.